19

I sat there as they talked quietly. I saw a tattoo on one of there necks that looked like a square, and a diamond. (Pictire at the top) I sat there and looked around for anything I could use as a weapon.

"Hey" I heard one of them snap at me and I jumped and looked at him. I looked up at the tall muscular man and he had pointed a gun in my face. He hit me over the head with it and I blacked out.

-

I woke up in a dark room. I was still tied to the chair and I looked around to check if there was anything. "Holy fuck" I mumbled to my self as I felt a head ache coming on. "Do you know how much you cost me" I heard a voice and i looked up and my eyes tried to adjust to the light.

"A pretty penny?" I asked and smiled. "Ya about 4.6 million dollars actually" he snickered. "Only 4.6 damn you got a steal of a deal" I told the darkness and he walked up to me and smacked me. I looked up and saw a black haired guy in a suit with the same box thing tattoo on his neck.

I decided not to say anymore because he hit pretty hard. "4.6" he mumbled to him self and paced in front of me. "You seemed pretty upset when they sold you to me" he smirked and I gulped. "Ya?" He asked and I stayed quiet. He smiled and put a hand in my shoulder.

"How much do you think your father will pay for you?" He asked and I looked to the side. "I bet 10 times what I did" he rubbed his hands together and backed up. "Doubt it" I told him and he whipped around to look at me. "What did you say?" He gave turned pale white. "I said doubt it" I smiled at him and his face went pale.

"What do you mean bitch" he demanded and walked up to me. "I mean he doesnt want me back" I told him and he seemed confused. The guy laughed and shook his head. "I'm Trevor by the way" he laughed and took a step away from me  "y/n" I stated and he nodded. He kept laughing as he walked out.

I heard a door slam and I was left in the dark. I hung my head low and closed my eyes. I fell back asleep after a few hours.

-

I woke up due to my stomach grumbling, I was so hungry.  I knew I had been here at least 2 days. I heard the door squeak open and a large man came in. He smiled at me and started to untie me. He carried me up some stairs because my body was shutting down and I could barely walk.

"Dont put up a fight and I'll feed you" he told me and sat me in another chair. He strapped my left arm down with my palm facing upward. My other arm was tied to the other side and then my legs. I heard the crackle of a fire and some laughs in the other room.

The chair I was tied to was metal and bolted to the ground. I let my head hang low and I didn't say anything. He tied my waist to the chair as well and my neck to the back of it. "Open" he demanded and he put a piece of rope in my mouth. "No Roger. I wanna hear her scream" I heard some one from behind me. I looked up as my hair was pulled back.

I yelped in pain and I felt someone breathing on my neck. "I want you to scream" the voice whispered in my ear and I shut my eyes and let tears fall. "Chris its ready" I heard the man say and I was let go and I looked over to the side of me and I saw a poker in the fire. "Only 5 seconds" I heard the voice tell me.

"Do it. Her father will hate that on her" he said in disgust. "He doesnt even want me" I whispered out and I saw the large man grab the poker from the fire and walk over to me. I tried to get away but I was bound to the chair pretty tight. "5 seconds" he told me and looked at the tattoo on my wrist. "Just do it" the man behind him spoke. "Dont please" I struggled. "They sold you" he told me and I shook my head.

"I know but please" i begged and he placed his hand on my forearm and i could feel the heat off the red hot poker. "Just do it" the man yelled and forced the hot poker on my arm. I screamed out in pain as hot tears ran down my face. I screamed louder and louder until the pain was to much and I blacked out.

-

I woke up with a bump and my eyes snapped open. I was in a car and I looked at my hands which were cuffed together. My wrist really freakin hurt but other than that I think I'm ok. I recognized the car and smiled.

I knew they boys wouldnt leave me. I knew it was just all a big stupid plan to get something from these stuck up assholes. That's why they couldn't tell me because my reaction would have been fake and I probably would have given somthing away and messed up the whole thing.

It brought a tears of joy and hatred to my eyes when I thought about all of there dumbasses. Who ever was driving was quiet, probably because I was sleeping. I wiped my eyes best as I could, getting ready to yell at the stupid boys. I sat up and my heart sank to the ground.

It wasnt the guys.

"Good your awake. Were almost there" one of them saw me and I sighed and laid back down.