27

We pulled in to an ally and Louis parked. "We gotta walk the rest of the way" Liam told me and we hopped out. "Be safe Lou. Call if you need us" Harry told him and he nodded. We started walking to the huge building.

It was empty except for us and the snakes inside. "Y/n" I heard Liam whisper and grab my arm. He pulled me down and I shot him a glare. He pointed toward the entrance and I saw two guys. "Zayn and Niall are gonna go around" Liam nodded and they walked around us. They both went around to the side and slowly walked up behind him. I gasped and they grabbed them and slit there throats. Liam and Harry pulled me along and we walked to the front.

"Just breath. Once you walk in there you will own the room. Do what has to be done. " Liam told me and I nodded. "Count to 30 before you walk in" Niall told me and I nodded. They all ran around and I started to count.

I have no idea how this came to be. Shit, I was scared. 7. . 8 . .9 . I heard some muffled voices in the building and I put my ear up to the door. 12. .13. . 14 . . I still couldn't hear anything, but I could tell someone was angry. 26. 27 . 28 . .29 . . .30. I stood there and took a deep breath before I opened the door and walked in with my head held high.

My gun was up and everyone turned to look at me. Some one stepped toward me and I shot. My heart started to beat fast as he fell to the ground. "Who the hell are you?" I heard my father shout. "You really dont recognize me?" I asked and walked up to him. "Hold your fire" he shouted and I walked up to him. "Y/n" he whispered and I put my gun at my side.

He grabbed my face and the room fell silent. "How? Where? When did?" He asked and I hushed him. "I'm here now" I smiled up at him and it looked like he was about to cry. "Holy shit" he hugged me and I heard him sniff. For some reason my chest got tight and tears ran down my face. "I've missed you. So much" My dad cried and he pulled away but kept his hands on my shoulders. "Kill these guys so we can get outta here" I told him and he wiped his eyes and slipped his thumb over my cheek.

"Where have you been?" He asked and I looked at the ground. "These guys are lying to you. All they want it your money. Kill them and I will tell you everything" I told him and he nodded. He turned around and whispered something in to the guys ear and half of them left. "You said you had my daughter, no one lies to me and gets away with it!" My father shouted and I jumped a bit. He let me go and I stood beside him.

I looked around the room and I heard a small tick in my ear. "Quit lookin around" I heard Liams voice in my ear and I looked straight forward. "You're doing great so far. The 3 other lads went to go take care of the guys" Liam told me. I felt a hit on my arm and I shook my head and my dad said my name. "Sorry what?" I asked and a guy was walking over toward us. "Target practice." He smiled and I smiled back.

He held up a gun and I held up mine. I shot and killed the guy. He shot the next one and after a few more people the squares were dead. "You looked like you enjoyed that" I heard my father tell me and I smiled. He rapped his arm around my shoulder and turned us around. "Sir the T's" a man ran in and shouted. He was shot down and I saw Harry standing there. "Kill him!" My father shouted and I held my gun up but he jumped out of the way. "Sir the back up is coming right now!" I heard a guy from behind us and my dad nodded.

"We need to get you to saftey" he told me and I nodded. We ran out of the door and I saw some men running in to the woods. My dad let go of me and pushed me in to someone's arms. "Take her back to the base" my father shouted over the gun fire and he nodded. We ran and he was shot down and I was grabbed again. "Why didnt you kill him" I was yelled at and I saw Liam beside me.

"I didnt know when the right time would be." I shrugged and he rolled his eyes. "Get up!" I heard a yell and some guys were standing behind us. "Drop your weapons!" He yelled and Liam dropped his gun. "I'm Y/n. Dont shoot" I stood up and put my gun in my belt. One of the men grabbed me and they others grabbed Liam. "Shit" he cussed and tried to kick them off. "Your safe now" the guys told me as they others walked away with Liam. "Your not" I told him and I pointed my arm cannon at him and pushed the button.

His head exploded and I ran in the other direction with blood on me. I ditched the cannon on the ground and tried to find one of the other guys. I ran inside and saw my dad. I ran over to him and he looked shocked. "You need to get out of here" he yelled and hid behind a barrel. "Hold fire!" I yelled as loud as I could and pointed my gun at my fathers head.

The gun shots stopped as my gun was faced at my father. I heard some grunts and all of his men that were in there pointed there guns at me. "Hold it!" I heard Harry shout and he pointed his gun at one of the guys. Zayn and Niall did the same.