6

He gun jolted back in my hand and I heard a scream. My uncles scream of course. I only just missed his heart. "Now I bet you'll bleed out in 2 or 3 minutes and I can save you but you have to tell me where my father is" I demanded and he was taking in short breaths. "You shot me" he asked shocked and I heard Liam chuckle quietly.

I threw the gun to the floor stood over my uncle. "Where is he?" I demanded and he looked up at me with the saddest smile. "Oh Y/n." He coughed and pushed on his chest where he had been shot. He winced in pain and looked up at me. "Tell me now!" I yelled and he shook his head. "God damnit" I shook my head and punched him. "Y/n!" Liam yelled and got out of his chair.

"Are you ok?" I asked him and he nodded. He took his gun and laid it in my hands and glanced over at my uncle. I nodded, and pointed the gun at my uncles head. "Wait Y/n I'll tell you please dont. You'll regret it!" He yelled and tears fell from my eyes. I heard a snap and I was on the floor.

The gun was knocked from my hand and my uncle was on top of my punching me. He was taller and was stronger but he also had a bullet wound. I scrambled for the gun and didnt hesitate this time and I shot, and missed. "Fuck" I shouted and he charged at me. I rolled to the side and he fell to the floor. I grabbed his arm and pulled it behind his back at an angle that it shouldn't bend.

"I'll ask once more. Do you know where he is or not?" I whispered as he tried to get away from me. "No" he cried out and I placed the gun to the back of his head and he rolled over and the gun was knocked from my hand again. Damnit. He crawled over and reached for it but i stepped on his hand and I heard a crunch. He screamed and I picked up the gun. He swept my legs and was on top of me.

I still held the gun and he was trying to knock it out of my hand. I didnt know how many bullets i had left, but I knew I was losing this fight. He twisted my wrist and pointed the gun at my head. I dropped the gun and it landed on my chest. He let go and I knocked it to the side. He started punching me and punching me. I reached for the guns and tried to block him.

I could feel my finger tips aginst the gun and I fully grabbed it I could barely see throw the blood and tears. I held it and shot. BANG!!! His lifeless body crumpled on top of mine while blood spilled out. I pushed him off and stood up. I pointed the gun at him and shot the rest of the clip out. It was quiet for a moment but I could still smell the gun powder and hear the ringing in my ears.

I heard a slow clap and all the lights turned on. I looked around and saw Sam striding toward me. "I really thought you were gonna pick Liam" he laughed and I threw the gun on the ground beside me. I said nothing and Sam crossed his arms and looked at me. I was breathing heavily and blood and tears were running down my face. "Still wanna be apart of this?" He asked and I nodded once.

I heard more foot steps from behind and the 5 of them stood behind me. "Is she in?" I heard Liam ask. "Sure" Sam shrugged and I let out a sigh of relief. "But if you do anything to fuck it up, I'll be the one with the gun" Sam pointed at me and I nodded. He turned sharply and walked away. "Come to my office tomorrow morning I have an assignment for all of you" he called and I turned to the boys.

"I knew you could do it" Zayn smiled and I rolled my eyes. "What did you learn though?" Louis asked me and I looked at my dead uncle. "Shoot first. Ask questions later" I walked past them and to the door I saw. I pushed it open and the sun hit my eyes. I squinted and looked around. They came out after and I looked around for a car or something.

"Where are the cars?" I asked and looked at them. "That's another part of the test." Liam sighed. "We better start walking" Zayn started to walk and they all started walking. I began walking with them and ot started to get dark pretty quick. We came across a small town and a little market. "Can you still hotwire a car?" Liam asked Zayn and he smiled.

We found one that was open and Zayn got it started after a second. "Lets get outta here" Harry hopped in and we all got in and Zayn started driving. After driving we finally figured out where we were and we made to back to the house around 2 in the morning. I walked up stairs and got in the shower. My legs felt weak so I sat down while the cold water hit my bare skin.

My stomach started to hurt and my throat closed up, and tears started to fall. I started to think about what I was getting my self in to and how I had just killed someone. My uncle had tried to kill me, and I had no idea what the fuck I was doing. I just let the tears fall as I laid in the tub. I closed my eyes because I was tired of crying. I let my body relax and fell asleep.

-

I woke up to the sound of someone peeing. I opened my eyes and saw the curtin was still shut and the water was still running. "Liam when your done get me" I heard Zayn say and I stuck my hand out. "Hand me a towel please" I spoke quietly. "Y/n? What the fuck are you doing in there??" Zayn sounded worried. "Towel please" I asked again and he handed me a towel.

I covered my self up and opened the curtin while standing up. I stepped out and Zayn was trying to ask me what happened but I didnt say anything. I walked into my room and got dressed. I walked out and down stairs to wait for the guys.