25

"Where?" I demanded and he laughed and sat back in his chair. I sat up in the chair and Sam seemed amused. "My sources tell me hes going to a meeting in Chicago" Sam bent down and dug through his drawer. He pulled out a file and I grabbed it from him and Liam grabbed it from me.

"So what is it you need us to do?" Liam asked. "Well kill him of course" Sam shrugged. It was quiet for a minute, a bit awkward but no one moved a muscle. Sam looked at me and I blinked a few times before standing up. "Alright let's go" I looked at the guys and the all nodded slowly.

We walked out to the cars and I got in. "Y/n. Do you know what this means?" Liam asked me as we drove back. I nodded. "Are you sure you can go through with it?" He asked quietly and I nodded again. The rest of the ride was silent. "Y/n" Liam walked up to me and I turned around to face him. "I dont think-" "what? That I'll be able to do it?" I asked harshly and he closed his mouth.

"You think I'll hesitate and screw it up. The one chance i have to make things right?" I gritted my teeth. "No I-" "I'm not going to do that. Because Sam was Honest with me and he respects me" I shouted and walked away. "Get your shit together we have to get back in the cars and start driving" I yelled to the whole house. I walked back outside and over to the cars. It took them a couple minutes but we were back on the road.

I decided it would be best if I drove with Louis. "Are you ready?" Louis asked me. "Yep" I told him and he glanced at me. "You should probably take it up with Liam about getting you set up" he told me and I nodded, not in the mood to talk. We got to Chicago in the early morning hours and in to a motel room. We all laid on the two beds and got a couple hours of sleep.

-

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I had only been sleeping about 3 hours but I decided to get up. The rest of the boys were sleeping, so I grabbed the wallet that was on the desk and the phone beside it and walked out the door. We stopped right outside the huge city so I walked to the nearest coffee shop and sat down.

"What can I get for you hun?" She asked and I looked up to see a woman with a pen and note pad. "Just a coffe" I smiled and she nodded and wrote something down before walking away. Did she really need to write my order down? I'm the only one in here and I just ordered a coffee. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window to see the world pass. "Here ya go hun" she set my coffe down and I thanked her.

I kept looking out the window, and I heard the bell chime. "Hey" I heard a males voice and I looked over and this guy was now sitting in my booth. "Uuummm hi" I pursed my lips and he had a 5 o'clock shadow with messy brown hair. His shirt hugged his broad shoulders and his jacket in his hand. "What?" I asked as he looked at me. "Your dad is looking for you" he told me and my heart sank.

He handed me a note and got up and left. "Wait!" I yelled but he was already out the door. I looked at the folded piece of paper and felt my hands shake. I opened it and read the contents. The phone I stole started to buzz and I pulled it from my pocket. I picked it up and answered it. "Y/n where are you? Are you ok?" I heard a panicked Liam.

"I'm fine I just went out for coffee. I'll be back in 10" I told him and hung up the phone. I got 6 coffees to go and started to walk back to the motel. I kept looking around and rolled my eyes as I threw the note in a trash can. I got back to the hotel and handed the boys there coffee and gave Harry his phone back. "I cant find my wallet either" Harry patted his pockets and looked at all of us and Liam looked at me  I rolled my eyes and handed his wallet back to.

"What's the plan?" I asked and turned to Liam. "And no bullshit. Tell me the real plan" I demanded and he nodded. He spread out a piece of paper and all the guys came over to look. "Plan is to get in through the roof. Were gonna take the path around and attck from the top. Your father and I assume a small army will be there." Liam pointed to the blue prints.

"And me?" I asked. "Your bait" Liam told me  "really?" I frowned and he nodded. "You need to get close to him in order for you to" Liam clicked his tounge and slid his thumb over his throat. "But we will all be there if you miss" Zayn told me  "I wont miss" I grunted and rolled my eyes. "What about the other guys?" I asked. "That's why were there too. You get your dad we kill the rest" Harry told me and I nodded again.

"Why is my father here anyway?" I asked confused. "Hes here to meet with some stuck up Squares who claim to have you" Liam laughed. "But they dont" I asked confused. "And they wont touch you either. We'll kill them too" Liam nodded and I smiled. "So when it gets dark we'll go?" I ask and Liam nodded.

"Why cant we just blow up the whole building?" I asked and backed up. "It doesnt work that way. We don't want any one to notice us kill anyone and we don't wanna get caught. Obviously" Zayn rubbed my hair. I pushed him away and I sat in the bed.

"And once it's done?" I asked and they all looked at me. "Once it's done then we go back to normal, and we go back home" Liam told me and I smiled and nodded.