20

"Where are we going?" I asked after a while. "Hows your wrist?" I heard him ask and I sat up again. There were two people in front. The guy who burned my skin off and some other guy I had never seen. "Well it hurts" i nodded and they both snickered a bit.

I groaned and sat back in my seat and tried to think. "Y/n we didnt want to hurt you but I dont think your father would be very happy to see you with that on your wrist" the one in the passenger side said. "How do you know my name?" I asked and he looked back at me. "You just don't seem to get it" he shook his head.

"You are basicly the queen of the chess board" he spoke. "You either help us win or lose the whole entire game" he spoke again. "But this isnt a game, its life so some times we have to break a few rules" the driver said and I nodded.

"So where are we going?" I asked again. "Well were not in New York anymore" he told me and I huffed. "Huff and puff all you want but you will listen and you will behave" he told me and I looked out the window. "Once we get to the airport you dont talk and you walk with us" he told me  "airport" I gasped and they nodded.

"Why would I do that?" I asked them and he looked at me again. "Or we could knock you out and carry you there instead." The driver spoke sternly. "But first we'll put a bullet in your leg." The driver spoke again and I nodded. "Now I'm gonna take these cuffs off and your not going to do anything stupid" he told me and I nodded.

"Put these on" he threw me some jeans and a sweatshirt. I looked down at my sweats and then back up at him. "No way I'm taking my pants off in this car" I shook my head and the driver chuckled. "Those are dirty and the queen must look presentable" he turned around and I huffed.

I reached in the front and turned the mirror upward so they couldn't peak back. "We dont want to see that anyways" he snickered. "Whatever" I rolled my eyes and slid off my pants. I pulled up the jeans really quick and then I put on the black sweat shirt. "And change your shoes they have blood on them" he handed me a pair of black converse. I slipped them on and tied them up.

I looked down at my wrapped up wrist and started to peel the tape off. "Quit" he guy hit me and grabbed my hand and cuffed me again. The hoodie was a bit to big so I covered the cuffs pretty well. "Now what are we gonna do when we get in there?" He asked and talked to me like I was 5. "Make a big scene so you can get arrested" he smiled and he pulled out and gun and pointed it at me from the front seat. "What are we gonna do now?" He asked in a serious tone. "Not talk and do whatever you say" I told him and he nodded and turned back around with his gun.

We kept driving and finally made it to the airport. "What's your name?" I asked the guy in the passenger seat. "Ian" he scrunched his eye brows and got out. He opened my door and dragged me out. "Remember what I told you" he whispered and linked our arm together.

We walked in the doors and turned right. "Hey" I heard someone call behind us. He turned us around and some one was running toward us. "The boss wants her out back" he told ian and then he looked at me and licked his lips. He nodded and we turned around and he ran off. "Change of plans" he told me as soon as that guy was out of view. "Hes not with us. Were not going to the back" Ian held me closer and he looked around.

"Ian" I turned to him and he seemed a bit shocked. "Can you please take these off. My wrist us literally bleeding" I told him and he scrambled to pull up my sleeve just a bit. There was a steady stream of blood coming from my wrapped wrist. "Shit" he cursed and pulled out the keys and unlocked them. He took the cuffs off and handed me a rag. "You better not run" he told me and showed me the gun in his belt. I nodded and wiped the blood off.

I looked around as he typed on his phone. I saw people looking,at us but quickly looked away as I saw them. "Ian" I grabbed him as I saw some one walking toward us. "What?" He asked as I stepped behind him. "Its just Adam" he shook his head. "Ian bro there here" the taller man spoke and Ian looked at me. "Shit. The boss is going to kill us" Ian shook his head. "Take her back to the car." Ian handed me off and I looked around.

"Go now" Ian spoke harshly. "Come on" Adam told me and I started to walk behind him. Who was here? I really hoped it was the boys, but then I hoped it wasnt. I walked and I looked around for Adam's black hair. I didnt see his tall frame and I whipped around but he was no were in sight.

I breathed and turned the other way before an arm rapped around my waist. "Keep up" Adam spoke harshly and we got a few looks. We walked to the doors and I got away from his grip and walked pretty fast to keep up with his long strides. I was weaving in and out of people and then I ducked to the right behind some taller men. "Y/n!" I heard Adam yell and I took off in a full sprint.

It was either die with him or die alone. I did not want to get sold again, bullshit. I pushed my way inside and through all the people.  My legs pumped and I was taking in so much air. "Y/n" I heard a more distant yell, and like that douche bag Ian said every one knows who i am so i didnt stop. My legs kept going and i didnt look back. My lungs burned so much and i had to stop.

I slowed down to a walk and something was thrown over my shoulders and a hat was placed on my head before an arm wrapped around me and I heard heavy breathing. I looked over and saw Harry walking beside me.