Chapter 1

As I sit in the passenger seat, well my dad drives, i watch the passing scenery. my parents have recently got devorsted. And out of the the whole thing my dad got me and he has got a new job and we are moving to Tulsa, Oklahoma. it's the middle of the summer and I'm going to have no friends till school starts in two in months. I'm going to be so board! are car is packed full and we even had a trailer full too. We have been on the road for almost eight hours and haven't stopped once, well we have stopped twice to get gas. We still have about two or three hours to go and he said we're not stopping till we get to our new house.

"Are you sure you don't want stop dad?" I asked him trying to stop the silence since he turned off the radio hour or two ago.

"I'm sure...." He told me.

"You been driving since the sun came up...." I told him.

"I know, but I'm staring to hate this car...." I told him causing him to laugh.

"we'll be there soon...." He told me.

"How soon is soon?" I asked him.

"ten minutes...." He told me. man I was off on the timeing. right when he told me I looked out the window to see a sigh that said Welcome To Tulsa. Yay my new home. I looked at all 5 he houses and buildings as we past them. When we got to our new house I saw a lot across the street. that looks like it going to be a nice place to lay down and read a book. "Ok let's start unloading the car...." my dad told me once we where in the driveway and shut the car off.

"ok...." I told him then unbuckled and got out. I then opened the back door and grabbed three boxes. I then walked into the house and found what room I wanted to be mine. I picked the one at the far end of the hallway to the right. The then sat the boxes down and walked back outside. my dad was already bringing in the living room furniture. u then went and grabbed my book self and took it to my room, then my dresser,  my bed (pice my pice), then the mattress,  and then the rest of the my boxes. it took my about an hour to get all my stuff in. I tired then to help my dad but he told me to go unpack my stuff. It then took me another hour to figure out how to put my bed together. Once it was put up and my mattress was on it. I then shut up the rest of my room. I put all my books on the bookself. my cloths in my dresser.  and then once I was all done I even made my bed with my black sheets the matching black pillows and my dark navy blue blanket. I then walked back out into the living room to see my dad had got everything set up and unpacked even his room.