Chapter 7

I was so worried, I didn't want to get hit agian. and i think Ponyboy knew to cause he tinned him grip on my hand. I looked at him a gave him a small smile, but then it fated.

"Don't worry I won't let then hurt you..." He told me. but we I looked back they were getting closer and walking faster. " get on my back..." He told me.

"what?" I asked him confused.

"get on my back..." He told me agian so I jumped on his back. "Hold on..." He told me and I did as he told me then he held onto my legs and began to run. I looked back and they were running after us.

"Ponyboy I'm slipping!" I yelled.

"Hold on!" He yelled back at me. some people think when I say yelling they think of fighting. but we weren't it was like the way in the movies we someone is holding on for dear life. That basically what I was doing. cause I know that those Socs can kill me.

"I can't hold on any longer! " I told him.

"You half to... were almost there..." He told me. but then two Soc grabbed us causeing Pony to fall as they held onto me.

"Pony! " I yelled as he hit the ground. But then two more grabbed him.

"Let us go! "He yelled at them. I was just trying not to cry.

"Shut up!" one of them yelled. Then one pulled out a blade and held it to my neck.

"What happens if we kill one of you?" He said looking at Phony. "nothing... you know why... cause no one cares about you..." He said. Then he put the blade down and hit me causeing me to scream in pain.

"Pepper!" Pony yelled. I swear it they weren't holding me I would of fell. Then two more boys ran up. I was think oh great but one was Soda so the other must of been Steve. Once they came running up the Socs ran off and when they did, the two that was holding me threw we to the ground. "Pepper are you ok?" It was Pony he was nealing next to me. I then sat up.

"yeah... yeah I'm fine...." I told him a little out of it and I think they all knew it.

"Are you sure Pepper? you look alittle out of it...." He asked me then told me what I thought but now I know.

"Yeah I'm sure..." I said then stood up but fell back down. "No... never mind I'm not sure..." I said and Steve laughed.

"Shut it Steve...." Pony said. "She's hurt we need to get her to a hospital...." He said as I started to freak out.

"no! no! no! no hospitals!" I yelled and tried to get up but fell agian.

"Pepper your really hurt... you need help.." Pony told me.

"no I don't! I'm fine..." I said then got up and this time I didn't fall. but I took only two steps till all I saw was blackness.

ok I made a longer Chapter for you guys. I hope you liked it!