Chapter 3

"Why did you go out by yourself?" a boy with a Micky Mouse shirt on asked me.

"I really don't know anyone in this town...." I told him.

"Oh I see...." he said.

" So what's your name?" the blonde haired said.

"Pipper.... But most of my friends called me Pepper cause of my hair...." I told him.

"Well I'm Ponyboy... and these are my two older brothers Sodapop and Darry...." He told me and pointed to the handsome boy and what was almost like an older version of him, but less handsome by a pit.

"and this is my best friend Steve..." Sodapop said and pointed to a boy with a jean vest and what I this was an eagle tattoo.

"and I'm Two-Bit...." the one with the Micky Mouse shirt on said.

"Well it's nice to meet all of you...." I told them.

"Do you need help getting home?..." Ponyboy asked me.

"no I think I can make it...." I told him then tried to take a step forward but fell and Phonyboy caught me.

"thanks...." I told him and I started to stare into his eye and he stared into mine.

"Why don't I help you home...." He offered me.

"I think that would be a smart idea...." I told him then he helped me up. Then the other four moved out of his way and he started to walk me home.

"Where email do you live? " He asked me.

"in a house just down the road across from a lot...." I told him. He then began to take home. He was so nice and I loved his hair. we soon got to the house. "thanks...." I told him when got to the front door. I then gave him a hug and as I tried to open the door it swung open and my dad was standing there.

"om my god!" He yelled. "Are you ok? Who did this to you? " He asked me.

"Dad I'm fine and I don't know who they were...." I told him.

"Soc...." Ponyboy said.