Chapter 2

"wow, you got everything done...." I said as I sat down on the couch.

"yeah..." He said as he sat in the love seat across from me. "Why don't you go explore the town....." He dad told me.

"I don't know...." I told him as I looked out the window behide him.

"yeah, you might even make some new friends...." He told me and I surged my shoulders and went to my room and grabbed my leather jacket and walked back out. It was only about two so I had alot of time to explore.

"I'll be back latter...." I told my dad then walked out. I first went over to the lot and looked around. I then started to walk down the street. Then this light blue Mustang keep driving by me amd yelling nasty comments. I tired to ignore them but then the car stopped and four boys came put of it and walked up to me.

"lookiy what we have here boys...." a tall blond said.

"yeah, we got ourselfs another greaser....." a tall brownies haired said.

"um... A greaser?" I said in a question tone.

"looks like someone trying to get out of a beating...." a red haired said. Once he said that I turned and took off running. I looked back and saw that they were chasing after me. I then turned down an ally and it turned out to be a dead end. I then turned around to see them standing there.

"What did I ever do to you?" I asked them. They all laughed at me. Then the tall blond walked up to me and shaked me across the face causing me to fall to the ground. Then the rest of them walked up to my and started kicking me all over. I tried to call for help but they kicked the air out of me. Then when I was about to black out I heard what sounded like five boys yelling and it got closer and closer. Then they stopped kicking me and ran off. Then a blonde hair boy about my age came up to me and helped me up.

"Are you ok?" He asked me.

"y-yeah.... I'm fine..." I told him as I held my stomach. Then four boys came up behind the blonde.

"Are you new in town? " a boy with brown hair that was really handsome. like movie star handsome.

"yeah.... I just moved here with my dad today...." I told him.