Chapter 30

Walking out I didn't go very far. I just sat on the steps. I then let out a deep breath as the door opened and Pony walked out and sat by me.

"I'm sorry..." I tell him before he could say anything.

"Why?" He asked me.

"Messing everything up..m" I tell him.

"Don't worry this isn't the worst to happen to us.... just tiny drama..." He tells me and I rest my head on his shoulder.

"But what about Steve And Soda's friendship?..." I asked and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"They're working on what happened right now..." He told me.

"And Darry?" I asked.

"Making sure they don't break anything..." He tells me armed I let out a little giggle.

"Two?" I asked to see if he was still pasted out.

"Still on the floor..." He tild me and I laughted this time.

"I really glad I met you..." I told him sitting up.

"I'm glad you moved here... it might had been the best... it might have been easy... but you back where people love you..." He tells me and I smiled agian.

"I love you..." I tell him.

"I love you too.." He tells me and we both start to lean in.

He then rested his lips on my. This is my life now. I'm aways from my abusive bad. Gone far away from my drunk mom. I'm with my sister. I live where people really care about me. I have the two big brothers. The funny friend. The boy next door. And the love of my life.

I know with the Soc, it's going to be hard. Manly on Rose. But she has a family that will make sure she doesn't get hurt. That I don't get hurt. No one us going to get hurt from now on.

This is my life. Sometimes is can be hard but it's mine and I love it.

This is my new family. Even though there is no real mom, I'm the mother of the gang.

This is my dream. I have my prince and I can feel like a princess with him.

This is my story. It may not be a fairytale, but to me it is.

Things are hard. Life isn't fair. But I know this. But I can take care of it. You know why? Because I'm not alone.

I'm a greaser....