Chapter 15

"She doesn't half to go anywhere! " Phony yelled at my dad as he stood in front of me. Then Darry and Soda stood in front of me.

"You don't deserve to have custody of her...." Soda told my dad.

"But I have custody of her so she has to be with me till she's 18..." my dad hissed at me.

"I can fight to get custody if her...." Darry spoke up. That's so nice of him.

"You'll never win!" My dad yelled at him. This is my parents split. they fought to much and my mom didn't have the money to take care if two kids so I went with my dad. so my sister wouldn't half to go through this. "Now let's go, Pipper! " My dad yelled at me sounding so harsh. I was getting so scared. I grabbed Phony's hand and he then intertwined our fingers together. I looked at him and I knew I looked scared, but when he smiled at me it calmed me down.

"I'm not going anywhere! " I tell my dad. He then had a look in his eyes like he could kill. and he might.

"what?" He asked me through his clinched teeth.

"I'm not going with you..." I say holding back the tears. I then felt Steve and Two-Bit walk up behind me.

"I am your father and you are going to listen to me..." He said and took a step closer but Darry stopped him.

"That's close enough...." He told him.