Chapter 14

"you know I wanted to kiss from the start...." He told me.

"Then why did you?" I asked him.

"cause I didn't know if you felt the sameway...." He told me and I smiled at him.

"Well you know how I feel why don't you kiss me?" I asked him. He then took his other hand and cubed my face and pulled me into a kiss. I then wrapped my arms around his neck and he moved his arms from my face to around my waist and pulled my closer. I then heard alot of whistling. we pulled away and looked in the direction the noise came from to see the gang standing there. I could help but laugh.

"really guys? " Phonyboy asked and it cause me to laugh more. but I was still in his arms and I loved it. Then Soda walked over and messed with Phony's hair.

"Sorry little buddy...." He said.

"Why did you half to tell them, Soda? " Phony asked him.

"I didn't they all came out on there own...." He told him.

"Pipper!" I heard my dad yell. I then let go of Phonyboy and turned and looked at were I heard my dad yell. "it time to go..." He told me.

"I'm not leaving...." I told him. He then walked up and grapped my wrist.

"It's time to go!" He told me in a harsh tone.

"ow! your hurting my wrist! " I yell out in pain and the gang came running up. Phonyboy was the first one to get to me and pulled my dad off me.