Chaper 10

"He really said all that?" Soda asked me and I nodded my head. "wow, me much really like you..." He said.

"I guess so..." I said.

"I wounder when he's going to ask you to be his girl?" He said in a whisper. He mush have been thinking out loud.

"what?" I asked him anyway.

"oh, nothing... I was just thinking..." He tile me. I knew it. Then my dad ran in with Phonyboy and Two-Bit behind him.

"oh my god! Pipper why does this keep happening to you?" He asked me and I looked over at Phony and he looked really upset when he said that.

"Can you just sigh me out?" I asked him.

"I already did..." He tild me then I got up and grapped my cloths and walked into the restroom and changed and came back out with only my dad in the room. "Where's Phonyboy? " I asked as I sat the gown on the bed.

"He went home..." my dad told me.

"oh..." was all I said and we left and we were silent the whole way home. I got out and when I made my way into the house, everything was packed back up. u quickly turned around to look at my dad. "What's going on?" I asked him sounding alittle mad.

"we're moving...." He told me.

"no! no! We can't! " I yelled.

"We half to you keep getting hurt... I can't got through the stress..." He tells me.

"What about Phonyboy? " I asked him trying not to cry when he came to mind.

"He's the reason you keep getting hurt!" He yelled.

"no! no he's not! the reason I keep getting hurt is cause people think they're better than everyone else!" I yelled at him with tears running down my eyes. now the whole game was behind my dad watching and listening.

"that boy is no good for you!" He yelled at me. That's it!