Finding out (connor)

You and Connor had been married for two and half and you guys been trying to have a baby but nothing working, you were pregnant once before but you lost the baby and you and Connor were broken and when you lost it.
Connor never left you side for months till you can finally cope then after a year later, you and Connor try again for a baby but every time you guys tried it said negative.

And now you are parse around the bathroom waiting for the alarm to go off to see if you're pregnant or not.
After a few minutes the timer went off. Connor ran to the bathroom to see the test.

"What it says?" Con asked worried.

"I don't know we check together" you
said with a small smile.

He nods and grab your hand as you grab the pregnancy test.
You look at it and says negative.
You broke the pregnancy test and half and fell to the floor crying, Connor holds you close to him to try comfort you.

"After a few weeks you and Connor stop trying for a while to just take a break from sex and focus on you and Connor right now"

Connor and the rest of the boys have to go awards show and Connor wanted you to go, so you say yes as you finished getting ready Connor goes downstairs and towards you and he was looking fine you smirk at him and he smirks back and kiss you roughly.
Later that night you and Connor had a fun night.

After a few weeks you started to feel sick and Connor was on a three week tour so you were by yourself, after feeling sick you decided to go to the doctor to see what's wrong with you.
When you there you sign in and waited after a while you finally got called in.

"So what seems to be the problem" the doctor asked.

Well I been feeling sick and I don't know why" you said.

"Okay well lay down and pull your shirt up please" he says.

You do as you told as he spreads some gel on your stomach then he moves the wand around your stomach.
After a few moments you heard a loud sound in the room.

"What's that sound?" you asked.

"That's your baby heart beat" the doctor said with a smile.

I'm-I'm pregnant?" You stutter.

"Yes congratulations I go get you some pictures" the doctor saids as he leaves the room.

"You couldn't believe it you were finally pregnant you were so happy you couldn't believe it and now everything is going to place"
___________________________
This is sweet I hope you love it next is Tristen ✌🏻