Morning sickness (Tristen)

"Is okay baby just focus on my voice baby girl." Tristan said as you getting sick.

"ever since you find out you were pregnant you're morning sickness has gotten worse everyday at the same time, you been getting sick and Tristan the caring husband he is always goes in with you to comfort you"

"I'm sorry you have to go through this." Tris saids with a sad tone.

"Is okay tris a baby is coming out of my vagina this is easy."you said sarcastically.

He chuckles and helps you up then you brush your teeth then, after you finish Tristan grabs your hand and takes you downstairs for a movie and some nice cuddling, no matter how sick you felt you could never miss good opportunity some of Tristan evens cuddles, you both hold each other not really paying attention to the movie, you both just look in each other eyes as tris rubs your tummy gently.

"I can wait to meet him" Tristan smiles and rubs your belly.

"You really want a boy don't you"you laugh and look up at him.

"I'm really positive is a boy." he laughs. 

"Alright alright can we finish our cuddling session before I get sick again." you laugh.

"Yes we can" Tristan smiles.

"Tristen holds you close to him and all day you both spend hours talking about little evens"
__________________________
Little evens is lucky 😍