Bringing home your baby (connor)

"Home?" Connor saids as you both in the car bringing your baby girl Lilly home.

"Home." You smile as Connor starts the car and starts driving, you in the backseat with Lilly so you can watch her, and Connor drives home after three days in a hospital. You finally can go home with your baby and your husband Connor.

After a few moments, Connor drives in the driveway of the house, then opens the backseat door, and takes Lilly out the car with the car seat and you open your side get out the car and walk in the house, with Connor and Lilly beside you.

"This is your home Lilly." Connor spoke softly.

"Yeah this house is your and you grow up and be happy." You smile at Lilly.

"Come on let's show her, her room." Connor saids as helps upstairs with Lilly in his arms.

"This room is your room baby girl." You say as enter Lilly room.

"Yeah we going to spent a lot of time here, because we always going to be with you." Connor smiles.

"Shall we place her in her cot so she can sleep better." You said.

"Yeah that's good idea." Connor saids as he walks over to the crib and place her in the cot.

"She's beautiful." You smile as you look at her.

"Yeah she is we lucky and blessed." Connor smiles as he wipes his arms
Around you.

My family.
___________________________
She's home ❤️❤️