He holds the baby for the first time (james)

James P.O.V

I have two beautiful children a boy and a girl, and top of that I have a girlfriend and the mother of my children by my side, I can't believe it I'm so happy right now and forever nothing can brake my smile.

"James I think I decided to call our children." Y/N saids as she holds our babies.

"what love?" I asked softly because of the sleeping babies.

"For our baby boy Ethan! And for our baby girl Elizabeth!" Y/N says as she smile widely at me.

"That's beautiful it goes so well for our babies I love it." I smile as I kiss her head gently.

Y/N smiles then yawns.

"Babe why don't I take the babies and put them in their crib and you get some sleep how about that." I asked.

"Aw that's sounds amazing thank you." Y/N smiles as she hands me one baby at time and I put them in their cot as I let them sleep peacefully just like Y/N.

"20 minutes has past and I thought to have some bounding time with my babies I grab Ethan first then Elizabeth second and place them in my arms as sit down then rocking chair they have in the room, I smile and started talking to them.

"Hey loves is daddy I'm so happy you two are finally here it feels like yesterday that I was talking to you both in mummy stomach now you're both here in arms I'm so in love with you both, I promise I take care of you both, and mummy well do the same because she loves you, Ethan I teach how to play guitar and play football, Elizabeth I teach you how to play piano and how to do your hair.
I promise you both forever you I love you." I say as kiss them both.

"My family"
__________________________
Aw sweet names and sweet babies 😍😍