Telling him (tristen)

"You and Tristan just stere at each other in silence not knowing what to say or how to start a conversation is just silence, after a few minutes you decided to speak up"

"so what you think about this?" You asked nervously.

"Honestly happy."he said with a smile.

"Really?" You asked with a smile.

"Yes! look before I met you I was broken i didn't think that would able find someone to love me, but then I met you and fell in love with you and I just couldn't but to think that I wanted a family with this girl. and now we married and now we having a baby and I know we just got married but I love you and I want this baby with you so I'm happy and excited I can't wait" he said happily.

"I love you too I can't to meet our baby" you said happily.

He smile even more if that possible then he lays next to you on the hospital holding you closely as he rest his hand on your stomach and kiss your temple then say.

"I can't wait to meet him" he smiles and kisses your head.

"Him? what happens is a girl" you asked with a chuckle.

"No is a boy I put him In there so is a boy I know it"he says in with a chuckle.

"Okay but is a girl I be laughing" you said with a chuckle.

"Yeah yeah okay is a boy end of story now let's talk about babies while we wait to you could go home"
Tristan saids.

"You nod in agreement then you both talk about babies and other things"
_________________________
I can actually see Tristen say this literally ❤️