He holds the baby for the first time (tristen)

Tristan P.O.V

I'm a dad, I'm a dad to my beautiful son I can't believe it I have a son. I'm so happy I have a family, my beautiful wife Y/N is holding our perfect baby boy in her arms keeping him safe and happy as he sleeps peacefully in arms, I can't not believe it literally.

"Tristan isn't he perfect." Y/N smile widely at me.

"Yes love he is and the best he's ours forever." I smile as I lay next to her Both of us breathtaken by our baby boy.

"You like to hold him Tristan." Y/N asks me softly to which I nod instantly she places our baby boy in arms as he lay on chest sleeping.

"Hey baby is daddy, you probably can't hear me because you're sleeping but, I just wanna say you're are cute and amazing and we love you, me and mummy you so much. You are our child, our love, our hearts, but most importantly you are our life and so much more we love you and we will take care of you and look out for you we promise." I say as kiss his little head.

"You are truly man of words." Y/N saids as she kiss my shoulder and lay her head down on it.

"Hey what about we name him Lucas James evens." I say happily.

"I love it, it goes so well with him." She's smiles as she kisses my cheek and I smile back at her and kiss her cheek.

"I'm so lucky to have you both in my life." I spoke softly.

"We feel the same." Y/N says.

My family in my arms.
___________________________
Tristen is in love with his baby