Nursery ( bradley

"Okay love I'm going to the store and buy some paint for the baby, what color you said again?" Brad asked as he puts on his coat.

"Light purple and light pink."you smile as you give him a kiss on the lips.

"Okay I be back in a hour I promise love you."Brad said pecking your cheek goodbye.

"Okay love you too." you smile and walk in the living room.

"After brad left you decided to take a long nap, because as for you, you hadn't been sleeping properly because of discomfort from the baby, but you wouldn't change it because you know In the end you would be a mother and brad would be dad! You couldn't wait"

••

"After a hour, you woke up then walk downstairs where you were met by Brad just walking in"

"Perfect timing" you thought.

"Hey Y/N okay I got the colors you wanted. Are you ready to decorate our baby girl room." Brad saids as he rubs your bump.

"Ready then I ever be." you smile and kiss his lips.

"Alright let's go." Brad saids grabbing the paint buckets.

"You and brad painted the whole room pink and purple after having a little paint fight, you both finally finished it"

"You grab some white paint and wrote some quotes for your baby girl like"

'You stole our breath away when you took your first breath'

'Daddy's girl momma worlds'

'Dream big and reach high'

'Our baby girl tingle in pink'

"What you think?" You say after  finishing.

"Oh baby it looks great, our baby girl would love it." Brad smiles.

"What you think about the cot i did." Brad saids proudly.

Oh brad you did amazing our baby would love it, and I love that my man
(Boy lol) is a handy man." You giggled.

Yeah well there's a lot of things you don't know about me love." Brad saids.

"You always surprise me babe." You giggle.

"In so many ways baby." Brad smirks.

"Yeah yeah." You roll your eyes witch causes brad to laugh.

Then you both spent the whole day sleeping while Brad hand on your belly protecting your baby girl.
__________________________
Aw those quotes are sweet and lovable...........just like brad 😍😍