Bringing home your baby (james)

"And this is our home." James smiles as he walks in your guys home with Ethan in his arms, and Elizabeth in your arms.

"This house is where you and Elizabeth we'll grow up." James saids as he looks at Ethan.

"Yeah you both will hear a lot of music,
And singing because daddy has beautiful voice and he's loves to show it off, and now that we have you two and he will sing you both songs to help you go to sleep, and I will cuddle you both as you wrapped in your guys favorite blanket, it will be perfect." You smile at the babies.

"You have it all set don't you." James chuckles at you.

"Yeah I mean I been wanting kids all
My life and now I have the most amazing boyfriend and the most amazing kids, I feel like my life is perfect nothing can ruin it. I'm happy where I am, And I'm happy you're in it." You smile happily.

"Awe you're so sweet me and the babies are lucky." James says as he pecks your lips softly.

"Aw we lucky to have you." You smile.

"You and James sit down on the couch with each baby your guys arm sleeping peacefully, and happy. You and James gush over you're two babies they literally took you're guys breath away and you both couldn't be more happy"

"I love our family." You spoke softly and look at James.

"Me too I'm so lucky and blessed to you guys in my life."

My family.
___________________________
Aw the babies are home 💗💗