Telling the fans (tristen)

Tristan is on tour right now, but he insisted that you will come with him just in case, you really have no choice so you said yes, Tristan been bugging you about telling fans, but you wanted to wait for a little longer, not that you don't want to tell the fans you just prefer to wait just in case something happens, right now Tristan is in the back of the bus filming some parts for the tour dear diary, you were sitting down on the couch at the main part on the bus.

"Y/N come here."you heard Tristan call your name.

"You got up and went to the back of the bus"

"yeah babe." you said. He just pull you in his lap

"i can't wait for you guys to see My little guy." Tristan saids as he looks at you with smile, You ware confused of what's he talking about till it click.

tris what happens is a girl." you said hitting his chest.

"And I love her just as much." Tristan smiles. You smile and pecks his cheek.

"Y/N stand up and show your bump." Tristan whispers in you ear.

"You stand up and pull your shirt up and it show your little baby bump"

"looked at that baby bump is little but is so cute." Tristan saids as he rubs your belly.

"Alright guys that's all for now bye guys." Tristan saids as he blows kisses at the camera.

"Alright guys I go edit this and it will be up thanks Guys." dean saids as he walks out the room.

"I didn't know we were gonna say something." you said.

"I know but I just couldn't wait any longer I want to show the world that the woman I love is carrying my child." Tristan smiles.

"Awe tris I love you." you smile and kiss his check

"And I love you." Tristan replys.

"Then you and tris went back to his buck, you fall asleep on his chest while he watches you sleep and rubs your belly happily can't stop thinking about baby evens"
__________________________
Tristen is so already be a dad in my fanfics world 😍😂