Telling his family (James)

Idk James parents name so I'm going to go with Mr and MRs Mcvey.

After by accident telling your parents that your pregnant thanks to James, you and James both decided that is a good a idea to tell his parents, now you and James are at his parents front door James knock on the door, and you were greeted by James dad.

"James, Y/N is so good to see you both."James dad said and pulls you both into a hug.

"Is good to see you too dad."James smiles.

"He smiles and lets you both in the house"

"James is so good to see you." James mom said and pulls him into a hug.

Hey mom I miss you."James said and
Kiss her check.

"And I miss you Y/N! How are you love?" She asked and hugs you

"I'm amazing is so good to see you"you say as you hug her.

"And you too I'm so happy you both here come I just finished cooking lunch i hope you guys are hungry."his mom said.

"Oh I believe Y/N is hungry again" James chuckles.

"You playfully hit James chest and give him a glare,James kiss your temple and walk you to the dining room, after you guys finished eating, you both walk to the living room and started talking, then James whispered in your ear to tell you he going to tell them"

"Mom dad we have great news." James smiles at them and holds your hand tightly.

"Oh ohh I know Y/N is pregnant."James dad said.

"You both looked at each other shocked that he knew"

"How you know?" you asked.

"I mean is pretty obvious i mean with your eating and that fact James keep touching your stomach so is pretty obvious." his dad chuckles.

You both looked at each other and blush.

"Well I guess you guys are happy about it" James saids.

"We are so happy about it we can't wait to meet the little baby." James mom saids and smiles at you both,
You both smiles

"Then Spent hours of talking about the baby, then you both went home spent hours talking about baby mcvey"
___________________________
James will always show hints 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️