Bringing home your baby (tristen)

"Is so good to be home taking care of our baby boy without a nurse or anyone." You say as Tristan walks in the house with you're guys baby boy.

"I know even though they were great, but is nice to watch our son by ourselves." Tristan smiles.

Ever since Tristan held Lucas for the first time, Tristan has been holding him and not really giving him to you only when he needs to be fed, you find it so cute, that Tristan loves Lucas so much and that he go the he always wanted.

"Alright my beautiful wife let's sit down on the couch and gush over him." Tristan saids as he leads to the couch.

You sit down then You grab Lucas and rest yourself onto Tristan chest as he holds you both so close in his arms.

"Is good to be home." Tristan whispers in your ear as you both Lucas sleeps on your chest.

"Yeah watching by ourselves is a dream and I'm happy you're in." You say as you pecks his lips.

"And I'm happy you marry me and I'm happy you're their mother of my child I'm so lucky to have you both in my life." Tristan smiles.

"Me too I love you, we love you." You say looking at Tristan.

"I love y'all too so much." Tristan saids as he kiss your lips.

My family in my arms.
__________________________
Tristen is in literally love ❤️ ❤️