Finding out the gender (bradley)

"You know love I don't care what the gender is as long the baby is happy, that's all it matters to me." Brad smiles.

"I agree with you I really thought that I go crazy about finding out the gender but I'm not I'm just excited."you replied.

"I know boy or girl I'm happy" Brad smiles and quickly glance at you.

"You smile and grab his hand and squeeze it"

"Once you and brad reach the hospital, you and brad went inside and walk to the reception, then get signed in then you and brad sit down, Brad wrapped his arms around you as you lay your head on his shoulder as you and brad locked you're fingers together, you both looked at each and smile happily"

"Y/N."the nurse called.

"You and brad stand up and walked in the room"

"As you enter the room, the doctor was already in there, he looks at you both and smile"

"Hello Y/N please lay down on the bed and lift your shirt up then we can see your guys little baby." the doctor smiles.

You nod and lay down, then lift your shirt up, then doctor put some gel on your stomach then he pressed the wand on your stomach and started searching for your little baby' after a few minutes, you and brad heard the sound of your guys baby heartbeat, you and brad looked at each other and smile happily.

"Alright would you like know the gender of your guys baby?" the doctor asked.

"You and brad looked at each other and nod"

"Yes please." you both said at the same time.

"Alright it looks like you guys are having a baby girl congratulations I go and grab some pictures for you guys."the doctor said as he leaves the room.

"Oh my god a girl I'm going to have two princesses to spoil." Brad saids as he hugs you.

"Awe brad I'm so happy." you say as you hug harder.

"I love you brad." you say as you pull away.

"I love you too baby girl and I love you baby girl." Brad saids as he leans down to kiss you stomach.

"You and brad smile and gush over baby Simpson"
___________________________
Aw a baby girl brad and you are having a girl two beautifuls two spoil 😍😍