Morning sickness (james)

"You woke up with the smell of waffles, eggs and all kinds of food, you smile and walk downstairs then you see your handsome boyfriend making breakfast, you walk towards and wrap your arms around his waist from behind"

"Good morning baby." James said happily and turn and peck your lips

Good morning James." you smile and hug his torso.

"I hope you're hungry couse I made a lot."James laughs.

"Yes I am hungry." you giggle.

"Okay well sit down and I give you your breakfast." James saids and kiss your cheek.

"You smile and sit down by the kitchen island then a few minutes later, James brings yours and his food and you guys start eating"

"Whoa babe slow down." James laughs as you eat quite fast.

"You smile and slow down.
After you both finished food you start to feel sick, then you ran to the bathroom with James hot on your trail.
You lean against the toilet and thew up, you felt James holding you hair and rub your back"

"What happened was it the food I'm sorry I sho...." James saids but you cut him off.

Babe it wasn't the food I'm pregnant so I have morning sickness that's all."
you said while brushing your teeth.

"That's good though that means our baby growing."he smiles and rubs your belly

"Yeah it is."you smile back.

"Okay come on let's go on the couch and watch a movie and cuddle."he
smiles.

"You nod your head and went to the living room. You both spent the day having a lazy day with your baby inside your stomach"
__________________________
James will always feed you and your baby for sure 😂✌🏻