Telling his family (Bradley)

"I'm so can't wait to tell my parents that you're pregnant and I know they be excited, couse they always brag about how they want us to have kids so I know they be happy."Brad says excite and as he can't stop smiling.

"I know you excited babe but can you stop driving before you miss your parents house."you point out as Brad almost missed his parents house from excitement.

"Oh thank god I have you."Brad saids as he stops at his parents house.

"Brad got out fast to open your door for you"

"thanks baby." you smile and kiss his check.

"You welcome my lady."he smirks.

"You giggle and walk hand in hand to the front door, then brad knocks on the door. After a few seconds it opens to reveal Brad mom"

"Oh Bradley love how are you." Anna says happily and pulls him into a hug.

"I'm great mom how are you."Brad smiles.

"I'm doing great love and Y/N! Is so good to see you." Anna says as she hugs you.

"Is good to see You too Anna" you smile.

"Well let's come inside." Anna smiles.

"Once you inside you were greeted by Jesse

"Hey Jess you miss me huh?"Brad says in a baby voice that just melts your heart.

After playing for a few minutes with jess, you both get up then walk to the living room and you saw Brad dad sitting down on the couch watching golf.

"Hey dad."Brad says as he hugs him.

"Hey Bradley." Derek replies and hugs him back.

"Hello Y/N how are you love." Derek asked and gives you a hug

"I'm doing great Derek."you smile and hug him back.

"Dad where Nat.?"Brad Asked with a frown.

oh she at work won't back till later" Derek replied.

"Brad nods and sit next to you, after couple of hours of talking, Brad looks at you and nod you nod back and smile"

"So mom and dad we have some great news"Brad smiles and holds your hand tighter.

"What is it love?"Anna asked with with a frown.

"Well we happy to say that......" you begin then pause and look at Brad.

"WE HAVING A BABY!!!" You both shout.

"They look at you both and smile then jump up and hug you both"

"My baby boy is having a baby I'm so excited."Anna excites and gush over you both.

"I know I'm so happy for you two." Derek said,they both look at each and smile.

"Then you all spent hours talking about the little baby then, you and brad went home and fall asleep with brad hand resting on your stomach protecting baby Simpson"
___________________________
I can see this happening literally ugh I love brad is close to his family ❤️