Baby bump (connor)

"Okay that's was a lot harder then I thought." You say to yourself.

You just finished making lunch for you and Connor. But once you finished putting everything on plate, you dropped a spoon, and ever since your bump grew is been harder to bend down and get up, but you wouldn't change it.

After you got a new spoon and you grab the two plates and took them to the living room where Connor is,then you pass Connor his plate, then you sit down and started eating your food, as you eating you wanted some more ketchup. So you lean towards the coffee table to get it, but you couldn't so you tried to move a little forward and still couldn't get it you sighed annoyed.

"Con help." you say still leaning forward.

"Connor looks at you confused then realize what you talking about"

"Oh sorry." con saids handing you the ketchup.

"Thank you babe." you smile and put some on your plate.

"You welcome love." Connor saids.

"After finishing eating Connor takes the plates away then comes back and holds you close"

"I can't wait to meet our baby girl." Connor smiles and rubs your belly.

"Oh I can't wait ether." you giggle and place your hands over Connors.

"I know but you look beautiful pregnant I'm so in love with you both." Connor saids and kissed your check.

"We love you too."you smile.

"Connor smiles and holds you close while rubbing your belly"
__________________________
Literally the struggle is real 😂