Tellng your family (connor)

"I'm so excited to tell my parents that I'm pregnant I'm so excited."you said excitedly. "

"I know you're excited you been telling me all night last night." Connor chuckles.

"I'm sorry but I just can't wait!"you smile.

"Well you don't have to wait any longer because we here." Connor says.

"Yay!" You shout.

You both get out of the car and walk hand in hand to your parents house, as you guys made it the front step,you knock on the door and you were greeted by your mom.

"hey mom." you smile as you hug her.

"Hey baby how are you?" she asked.

"I'm great mom how are you?"

"I'm doing great love and Connor how are you."your mom says excitedly as she hugs him.

"I'm great mrs Y/lConnor says and hugs her back.

"Come in you two"your mom says.

"You and Connor walk in the house and you see your mom in the kitchen cooking, (yes you have two moms because we all human and gay rights matter all rights matters LOVE WINS🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈)

"Hey mom" you says as you hug her.

"Hey love is good to see you." your mom says.

"Connor how are you doing love" your mom says as she hugs him.

"I'm great mrs Y/l how are you?"Connor asked.

"I'm doing great I'm so happy for you guys are here" your mom says.

"Then you guys finished eating lunch, then you both went to the living room and started talking"

"So guys the reason why we here besides spending time with you two is that we have something big to tell you both." you said excitedly.

"What is it" your mom asked.

"Well I'm happily to say that me and Y/N are having baby." Connor says and smile big.

"Oh my gash I'm so happy for you both you guys been wanting kids for so long I'm so happy." Your mom exciteds.

"We are happy too me and Connor been wanting this for long and we finally getting it I'm happy."you said and kiss Connor check.

"I can't wait meet the baby" you mom says.

"You both nod then spent hours of talking, then you and Connor went home and talk about the little ball"
___________________________
No hate love wins 🏳️‍🌈