Their P.O.V (bradley)

Brad P.O.V.
I can't believe I'm going to be a father I can't believe I'm going to hold her in a month, I can't believe she going to be mine, I'm just so happy and bless that I'm having her with the woman I love and I cherish the Most, Y/N is going to be amazing mother to our child and I know she excited to meet her because she could never wipe that beautiful grin off her face when we talk about her. I just know this baby is the best thing that ever I happened to us.

"Bradley! Can you come here please." Y/N shouts from upstairs.

I got up from the couch and ran upstairs to see what Y/N needed. I open our baby door and I see Y/N holding my guitar and a big smile on her face which makes me chuckle.

"Yes babe what you need?" I asked sweetly.

"Can you play me and our baby song please." She saids in a cute baby voice.

"Of course I would everything for my girls." I smile happily.

"I start streaming my guitar and play coming him because I know that's Y/N favorite song"

"You're the star
That makes my heart
Get brighter
I would walk through the fire
For you
For you" I sing softly as Y/N watches me carefully.

"After a few minutes I stop singing and place my guitar down on the floor and lay next to Y/N and hold her close to me and place my hand on her belly with hers on top of mine protecting our baby girl safely"

You're going to be such a great mom you wanna know why." I say looking at her then she shakes her head no.

"Because I see it in your eyes that you going to be a great mother, you have this beautiful smile on your face when you hold your bump and you are so such of a amazing person and you are trust worthy and smart and amazing and kind and I know when our baby sees you is going to feel all the love in the world because. That's what I felt when I saw you, you made me feel love and I know our baby is going to feel the same." I smile while holding her close wiping her tears away with my thumb.

"I love you so much more then I can ever impress, you make me so happy and loved i wouldn't want anyone but I promise I always be here for you and our baby I'm no going anywhere I promise you god I love you." Y/N saids hugging me her face in my neck my hands in her hair.

"I love you too baby and I love you." I say rubbing her belly.

"Y/N smiles and snuggles more in my neck as her breathing slows down telling me she falling asleep"

"Sweet dreams my love I love you." I say holding her tightly.

"My girls in my arms my life can't get any better"
__________________________
Brad will do anything 'for you' literally