Goodmorning Milady

Hiccup woke up in a fantastic mood. It was his day off for one thing. And he had a certain beautiful Viking sleeping next to him for another.
   Astrid had her arms wrapped around her pillow as she slept. Hiccup loved how cute she looked when she was sleeping. All cute and cuddly.
    Hiccup suddenly felt mischievous. He hesitated, but he couldn't help it. He reached over and gently pulled down the covers.
   The sunlight reflected off Astrid's bare stomach. It seemed as though her fair skin sparkled.
  Hiccup lightly tickled the side of Astrid's stomach. She stirred, but didn't wake up.
   "Aassstrid." Hiccup tickled closer towards her belly button. He knew the closer to her bellybutton he got, the more ticklish she was.
   He tickled her harder and got closer to her middle until she woke up. She giggled.
   "Hiccup!" She giggled. "No! No! Ah!"  She grabbed his arms and balled up in attempts to block him, but he pinned her down playfully.
   Hiccup bent down and blew his lips onto Astrid's stomach and it made a flubber sound.
   "Hiccup!"
  Hiccup tickled Astrid senseless. She finally had to beg for mercy when Hiccup was on top of her tickling her underarms and neck.
   "H-Hiccup!" Astrid said through her laughing. "Please stop I'm gonna pee!"
   Hiccup finally stopped and chuckled. "Good morning milady."
   Astrid shook her head and giggled a bit more. "You're such a muttonhead. What do you want for breakfast?"
   Hiccup bent down and and pinned Astrid's arms above her head. "Your lips." And kissed her deeply. Astrid chuckled and wrapped her arms around Hiccup's neck as she kissed back. This was going to be a great day.