Date Night

Hey guys I'm back! Woo! So in this one It is set after HTTYD 2 But Hiccup and Astrid are not married yet. Based off of scene above that will supposedly be in HTTYD 3: THW!
   Astrid entered the forge at 6:30 looking for Hiccup. She saw Gobber fixing a Nadder's tooth.
   "Hey Gobber. Do you know where Hiccup is?"
   "He should be working on saddles lass." Gobber replied.
   "Thank you." Astrid walked further into the forge where the saddles were made. Sure enough there he was, slaving away and talking to Toothless.
   "What do you say we get out of here huh bud? I'm very ready to see that beautiful woman of mine."
   Toothless warbled happily and then prodded Hiccup's back with his nose. Hiccup turned to see Astrid standing there.
   "Ah good evening milady! Ready to go have some fun?"
   "Definitely. Come on let's go. I'm dying to get away for a while."
   "Alright come on then." Hiccup said happily as he mounted Toothless. He took Astrid's hand and pulled her on behind him. She wrapped her arms around his waist lovingly.
   "See you later Gobber! Have a good night!" Hiccup called. Then Toothless shot into the air through a giant hole Hiccup had cut through the ceiling for just such an occasion.
   Toothless landed near the stables and Astrid hopped off to go get Stormfly. Then they both took to the sky.
   ***
   About an hour later Stormfly and Toothless landed on a new island. Astrid and Hiccup dismounted and the two dragons went to play together.
    Astrid walked to the edge of the island and looked out over the water. The sun was setting and it looked simply beautiful.
   Hiccup walked up behind Astrid and shoved her forward and put his other arm in front of her to immediately shove her backward so she wouldn't fall off the cliff. "Saved your life!!"
   "Woa!" Astrid fell backward and knocked Hiccup over in the process. She landed right on top of him.
   "Ouch!" He exclaimed as her elbow pounded into his gut.
   "Ha! Serves you right I could have died!" Astrid laughed as she stood up and helped Hiccup to his feet.
   "Oh come on Astrid you know I would never let that happen."
   "True." Astrid nodded her head in agreement.
   The couple sat down with their feet hanging over the cliff. Hiccup wrapped his arm around Astrid's waist and sighed contentedly as she laid her head on his shoulder.
   "It doesn't get any better than this Hiccup. Tonight is a perfect night."
   Hiccup decided to tease. "Almost. But not quite."
   Astrid lifted her head and looked at him quizzically. "What could possibly make this night any better Hiccup?"
   Hiccup answered by leaning in and kissing Astrid's soft pink lips. She immediately responded and wrapped her arms around Hiccup's neck as she kissed back.
   After they broke apart and snuggled into each other again Hiccup whispered "Now it's a perfect night. I love you Astrid."
   "I love you too Hiccup. More than you'll ever know." Astrid whispered back.
   Hiccup and Astrid took turns sketching out the new island onto Hiccup's map.
   When it was finished Hiccup held it up and Astrid laid her head back down on Hiccup's shoulder.
   "Can I name the island?" Astrid asked.
   "Of course you can milady. Go for it."
   "Hmmm. What about Love Wing Island?"
   "That's a perfect name." Hiccup scribbled the new title of the new island on the map.
   "Are you just saying that so I won't feel stupid if it's a bad name?"
    "No no it fits really well Astrid. It's perfect. We Love each other and we found the island because of it technically. And dragons brought us here with there Wings. It's perfect."
   "Wow you're right."
   "Of course I am. I am always right!" Hiccup hammered his chest like a goofball and deepened his voice. "I Chief Hiccup am always right!"
   Astrid burst out laughing and pushed him playfully as she scooted away from the cliff so she could stretch her legs out. "Yea more like always wrong! Mutton Head!" She teased.
   Hiccup moved back next to her. Astrid giggled and decided to continue the teasing and flirting.
   "Did you see Snotlout talking to your mom yesterday? "Ohh Valka!" Astrid laughed Hysterically. 
   Hiccup grinned mischievously. "Getting dirty now are we?"
   "Oh I can't wait until the wedding!!" Astrid fell in her back and rolled a few feet away.
   "Oh how dare you!" Hiccup exclaimed before falling into fits of laughter as well.
   Astrid began to laugh even harder which prevented her from predicting what Hiccup was about  to do.
   "Come here you!" Hiccup pulled Astrid over to him and began to tickle her stomach and underarms.
   "Hiccup!! Ah! Yeee! Lemme go!" Astrid tried to get away but Hiccup had the advantage: He was up on his knees and had his full strength while Astrid could barely move she was laughing so hard.
   As she rolled and rolled and almost got away Hiccup pulled her back by her waist.
   "No, no! You are not getting away!" Hiccup ticked her even harder. He just couldn't help himself. Astrid's laugh was Valhalla to him.
   "Hiccup I'm gonna pee!" Astrid laugh screamed.
   "Oh now that's unfortunate!" Hiccup declared, laughing even more afterwards. "'Cause I'm not lettin you go! Hiccup wins! Victorious  at last!
  "Ah! Hiccup!" Astrid wiggled like a worm and finally managed to break free of Hiccup's strong arms and wild tickling. "Ha!" She exclaimed.
   "What the- oh no-"!
   Astrid grabbed Hiccup's arm and twisted it behind his back but not far enough to hurt him. She sat up and smiled devilishly.
   "OKAY OKAY YOU WIN! YOU WIN!" He quickly exclaimed. "You always win!"
   Astrid jerked his arm just enough to it to hurt a little. ("Oh! Why would you do that?!")And oh gods she couldn't even say it with a straight face anymore!
   "THAT is for tickling me!" She said cracking into a smile and releasing Hiccup. Then she pounced on him, landed on top of him and kissed him deeply. When she broke away she said "And that was for everything else!" Triumphantly.
   With that she ran over to Stormfly mounted, and took off. Leaving Hiccup to chuckle fondly as he got up and walked over to a smirking Toothless.
  "Oh she drives me wild bud. I love her so much."
   Toothless warbled and rolled his eyes. "Oh shush it you. I can say I love her as many times as I want thank you very much."
   And then he and Toothless flew after Astrid. It had been a perfect date night for sure.