There Were Dragons pt 2

A nightfury landed in front of Hiccup. It stood there proudly, then smiled at his best friend.
   "TOOTHLESS!!" It was like he was 15 again. He leapt forward and embraced Toothless. "I knew you'd come back bud! Gods I've missed you so much!!"        Toothless forced Hiccup down and licked him, soaking him. "Toothless you know that doesn't wash out!"
   Toothless roared and hundreds of dragons began to land on Berk. Including Stormfly.
   "Stormfly!!" Astrid tan to Stormfly and hugged her tightly. Everyone was reunited with their dragons.
   "Wow Stoick look!! It's Toothless and Stormfly!!" Valka shouted excitedly.
   Stoick jumped up and down. "And Barf and Belch! And Hookfang and Meatlug!! They're real!!"
   Just then Analia appeared with Trigger. "Stoick, this is Trigger. He's a Tripple Stryke Dragon. You want to go for a ride?"
   "Yea!!"
   Tucker came with his dragon and took Valka for a ride.
   Toothless warbled happily and shoved his head between Hiccup's legs and lifted upward so the Hiccup was plopped onto his back.
   Stormfly had put Astrid on her back, and the two dragons took off. Hiccup's heart simply flew into the air even higher than Toothless flew. He'd forgotten how amazing it was to soar through the sky with his best friend. Astrid felt the same way.
  The dragons were back again. And Hiccup could never be happier even if he tried.