A Day In The Life Of Hiccup

Hiccup was doing his every day chiefly duties when Astrid walked into the room. Her hair was a mess, underneath her eyes were purple, and she had dark rings around her eyes.
"Astrid?" Hiccup asked, concerned. "When is the last time you slept?"
"Well I didn't exactly go to sleep at all last night or the night before or.." she trailed off in a crazy voice.
Gobber gave Hiccup a concerned look and Hiccup returned it. "Astrid you should go and get some sleep. You're exhausted."
Astrid chuckled and danced around the forge. She picked up a sword and looked at it. "Ooo it's a sparkly! I like sparklies! Ooo I wonder what it does if I put it on my head?"
"Gah! Astrid!!" Hiccup ran over to her and took the sword out of her hands. "Uh Gobber can you take over for the day? I'm taking her to get some very much needed sleep!"
"No problem Chief." Gobber said while chuckling.
"Thank you. And as for you milady," he said turning her toward the door, "we are getting you home."
"Oo that sounds fun!"
Hiccup face palmed and pushed her out the door, Gobber laughing his head off behind them.
Hiccup steered Astrid through Berk until she insisted on walking by herself. "I got this babe! No willy wonders will waffle this archypellicoco!!" She declared. She then proceeded to walk right into a hut. "Ooo ouchie! That wasn't very nice mr. wood thingy!"
Hiccup ran back over to Astrid and pulled she away from the hut. "Gods! You're gonna get yourself killed. Come on.."
Astrid held up a finger and pointed it at the sky. "Nnno! I must take care of the big blue thingy!"
That did it. Hiccup picked up Astrid and flung her over his shoulder and headed towards their hut.
"Weeeeeee!!" Astrid exclaimed.
When Hiccup finally reached their hut he plopped Astrid down on the couch and sat down next to her. He took off her fluffy hood and tied her hair back. He knew she hated to sleep with it down.
He then laid down on the couch and pulled Astrid down into his protective arms. "Alright milady. You get some sleep alright." He felt a pang of guilt in his chest. Astrid must have stayed up all night with the kids while he had stayed late at work.
Astrid giggled. "Ok." And fell asleep very quickly.
***
Hiccup awoke to Gobber walking into the hut. He opened his mouth to speak but Hiccup held his free arm out and waved it, then pointed to Astrid, the placed his finger over his lips. "Shh!"
Hiccup was on his back and Astrid was laying on top of him with her arms wrapped tightly around his torso. She was fast asleep and Hiccup didn't need her waking up.
Gobber walked forward. "Sorry to brother ye Chief," he whispered. "But something's happened."
"What?" Hiccup whispered.
"Uhh.. your son may or may not running naked all over the village."
"Oh for the love of Odin!" He whisper shouted. He somehow got off the couch without waking Astrid. He laid a blanket over top of her so she wouldn't be cold and ran outside, Gobber following right behind, laughing.
"What could possibly be funny right now?" Hiccup asked.
"You did the same thing when you were five!!" Gobber laughed his head off.
"Oh gods.." Hiccup could only imagine.
He finally made it to the center of the village and called out to his son. "Tucker Horrendous Haddock get over here this minute!" Hiccup exclaimed. "You have some serious serious explaining to do young man!"
   The five year old Tucker rounded the corner butt naked and yelling and laughing with delight. Analia was chasing after him. "Tucker! Daddy is gonna kill you! Get back here! And to think he's gonna make YOU future chief! What's momma gonna say?!"
   Hiccup ran to intercept his children and scooped them up in his arms. "Tucker and Analia Haddock what in the name of Thor are you two doing?!" Hiccup of course, could not be angry with his children. He burst out laughing along with the rest of Berk.
   It was just another day in the life of Hiccup.

😂😂I hope you guys got a laugh out of that! I laughed the whole time I was writing it!😂