Let Me Go part 3

Astrid ran to the stables and mounted Stormfly quickly. "Let's go girl." She said bitterly.
Stormfly flew close to the ground so Astrid would be able to see Luke and Callon when she caught up with them.
Eventually she saw them camped at a secluded spot in the woods. She had Stormfly land and she ran up to Callon and plunged her axe into his gut without hesitation. He grunted and looked into her eyes startled. Then died right then and there.
"I hope you go to Hel!" She screamed. Tears were cascading down her face. Angry tears. She shook him off her axe and turned for Luke, who stood in his place, and laughed. He actually laughed.
"I knew you were powerful lass. But I never thought you'd kill a man."
Astrid turned into a flaming volcano. Fore the death of Hiccup had unlocked a side of her no one knew existed. She was bitter, heartbroken, and down right angry. No other word for it. And she would stop at nothing until Hiccup's killers were dead.
She growled and it didn't even sound like her. "You are no man. You're a coward. Killing a man by poisoning him!! You killed Hiccup for no reason! And I'll plunge my axe into you no matter how much it takes!!"
Luke held his arms out. "Now- now le-let's clam down. We can talk this over." He started to back away as Astrid pulled her axe back, ready to swing it. She followed.
"There is nothing! Nothing you can say!! You're dead! I'm going to end your life! You are going to pay for killing Hiccup!!! You are never going to hurt anyone ever again!!"
"We didn't kill Hiccup!"
Astrid sounded like a demon. "Don't lie to me! I cried over his dead body! I know he's dead! And it's your fault! You did it to him! You poisoned the most generous, kind, loving, brave person that ever lived! Our chief!! The love of my life!!!"
Astrid leapt forward and kicked Luke in the gut, knocking the wind out of him. Taking advantage of this she punched him several times all over his body. She beat him to a bloody pulp. He was barely able to stand when she'd finished. Astrid held her axe back and prepared to throw it into his heart. "Goodbye you son of a bitch. I hope the gates of Hel are open wide for you and Callon." She spat.
"Stop!!"
Astrid and Luke turned to see Hiccup running towards them. When he got there he held his arms out.
"Astrid stop. Killing is never the answer."
"Who are you?! What are you doing here?!" She said turning the axe on him.
"It's me Astrid. It's Hiccup."
"No you're not! Hiccup is dead! I saw him! I held him!"
"Milady I know you're scared and confused. But plunging an axe into a human being isn't going to solve a thing. Put it down." Hiccup said calmly. If he was going to make Astrid realize what was going on, he had to be very careful.
"Only Hiccup gets to call me that! Don't you ever call me I that!" Astrid screeched.
"Astrid, they didn't poison me like I thought. They lied to me. It was a sleeping potion. One so powerful that it would seem as though I was dead. It slowed my heartbeat down to almost no beat at all along with my breathing. But I woke up. I'm right here. It's me."
"How do I know it's you?!" Astrid cried as tears cascaded down her red cheeks. "Prove to me you're not just a random person trying to hurt me more!"
"Astrid I know killing is not what you want to do right now. I know the true you. This isn't you."
"You don't know me! You're just trying to trick me! You don't know anything that happened between me and Hiccup!"
"I know that Astrid Hofferson is absolutely terrified of storms because she was almost killed in one when she was five years old." Hiccup said calmly. "I know that you almost drowned when we were eighteen but me and Toothless pulled you out of the water. I know that even though you act tough on the outside you are actually rather insecure and have many fears, losing the ones you love being at the very top of those fears. When we were fifteen you kissed me in the cove after we flew on Toothless to the dragons nest. When Vigo highjacked you on Stormfly and held your very own axe against your throat, the very axe your mother gave to you when you were three, and demanded that I give him the dragon eye or he'd kill I didn't even hesitate. I would do anything to save you. I know that you, Astrid, have the most beautiful smile of any woman on this Island. I know that you are very ticklish, especially on your stomach. And most of all, I know that there will Always be a Hiccup and Astrid. Always."
Astrid's axe fell to to the ground as she realized it truly was Hiccup.
"Hiccup?" She asked through her tears.
"It's me milady."
Astrid threw herself at Hiccup and pressed her lips to his. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly as he kissed back. The couple fell to their knees and Astrid wiped her tears away.
"I thought you were dead. I thought I'd never fell your arms around me again."
Hiccup cupped Astrid's face in his hands. "I'm here baby. And I'll be here for a long time. I love you so much."
Astrid smirked weakly. "And I love you, Hiccup Haddock."
The couple embraced once more then stood up and walked over to Luke who had passed out.
"Let's tie him up and get him to a place he will never get out of."
   Once they were done tying Luke up, they walked over to Callon.
   Astrid freaked. "Oh gods!! I can't believe I did this I didn't mean to kill anyone!"
   Hiccup pulled Astrid into him. "Hey hey it's alright Astrid it's alright. Out of the two of them it's better you killed Callon. He was on death row anyways for killing another woman."
   "But I killed him! I killed him!!"
   "Astrid calm down calm down. It's alright. You were hurt and scared. No one is going to miss him. He was going to die anyways. Let's just go home."
   "I can't believe I did this!" Astrid cried and fell to the ground. "I'm a monster! I'm a killer!"
   Hiccup knelt down beside Astrid. "You are not a killer Astrid. You delivered justice. That's all."
   Once again Astrid hugged her knees and began crying. (Do I have her cry too much? I feel like I probably have her cry too much. Maybe I need to do a Hiccstrid fluff chapter huh? What do you guys think?)
   Hiccup sighed. She'd been through so much today. He couldn't even imagine the pain she was feeling. So he scooped Astrid up into his arms. "Ok upsy daisy..." he said as he stood up. He carried her back to Berk. Everyone was in their huts sobbing. He could hear them.
   "Gods.." he exclaimed. He made  it to their hut and carried Astrid up the stairs and into their bedroom. Astrid had cried herself to sleep in Hiccup's arms so he gently laid her down in the bed and covered her up. "Sleep well milady."
   He then made his way to the great hall. When he entered the hall the gang were circled around Ruffnut screaming at her.
   "Stop it Ruff!!" Heather screamed maniacally. "How can you tease about this?! Hiccup is dead!!"
   "I'm telling you guys he's alive! It's the truth!"
   "Shut up Ruffnut! Hiccup is dead! All of Berk knows! Just... stop!" Snotlout shouted.
   Hiccup's heart ached. All of them were crying. All of his friends had to deal with the pain of 'losing' their friend.
   "Guys! Stop screaming at each other!" He rushes into the circle and tugged Ruffnut out of Heather's swinging fist.
   "I'm alive!" He hurried to speak so they didn't kill one another. "I'm right here! Please don't kill Ruffnut I believe her husband is rather fond of her!" He said, standing in front of his friend.
   "Yea Eret is gonna kick your guys' butts if you kill me!" Ruffnut shouted.
   All of the gang pulled out weapons and pointed them at Hiccup.
   "Who are you?!" Fishlegs shouted.
   "You're not H!" Tuff exclaimed.
   "Of for the love of Thor! It's me guys. It was a sleeping potion not poison. I was never dead! And here's your proof."
   Hiccup held up his wrist where he had had the chief symbol inked into his skin.
   "See?"
   The gang immediately dropped their weapons and embraced Hiccup tightly. He was pretty sure they had crack his ribs.
   "You're alive!"
   "Oh thank Odin!"
   "We missed you! We could have died without you H!"
   "Shut up everyone he's not that great... just kidding! Hiccup never leave us again!"
   Hiccup spent the rest of his night being hugged and squeezed by the people of Berk, who couldn't be happier to have their chief back.