Hiccstrid Lunch Hour

Modern Hiccstrid! Hiccstrid is in high school and they are at lunch. Astrid is slightly depressed for reasons unknown. Sorry it's super short.
Hiccup sat down in front of Astrid at the lunch table. For some odd reason she didn't have a lunch tray. She also had earbuds in.
"Hey Astrid. Why didn't you get lunch?"
Astrid took one earbud out and left the other in.
"They didn't have my scan card in the box."
"Well lets go see why. Come on you can't just not eat."
Astrid sighed. "No it's fine. I'm not worthy of eating anyways." Astrid then broke out into her favorite part of the song.
"I'm nooooot ooooookay!"
"Gotta get that depressing stuff out of your ears babe." Hiccup gently tugged the ear bud out of Astrid's ear.
   Astrid made a pouty face. "Whyyy? I'm already depressed."
   "Well you're gonna make it worse." Hiccup took her phone and put it in his pocket. "You're not getting that back until I see you smile."
   "Ugh. Hiccuuuuup."
   "All you have to do is smile. I can't understand why you're depressed milady. I love you so much and other people do too."
   Astrid swiped Hiccup's sandwich off his lunch tray. "I don't want to talk about it."
   "Ah ah. Nope. Mine." Hiccup chuckled and took the sandwich back.
   "Eh. No. I'm hungry."
   Hiccup chuckled again. "I was only joking Astrid. Do you want it?"
   Astrid refused to look at Hiccup. "No."
   "Do you want it?"
   "No. I'm not very hungry. I was just trying to tease."
   "Look at me." Astrid turned away. "No look at me dead in the eyes."
   Astrid finally looked at him.
   "Do you want my sandwich, because I will give it to you if you want it."
   "Ok just half."
   Hiccup chuckled as he began to tear the burger in half. "Mmhmm. I thought so. I know when you're hungry." I He handed it Astrid who was FINALLY SMILING!
   "Aha! Victorious! It's the beautiful gorgeous smile of Astrid Hofferson! Finally!"  Hiccup handed Astrid half of his sandwich.
   "Ok I smiled big deal!"
   "It is a big deal!" Hiccup glanced at his watch. "Ah. I gotta get goin'."
   "Where? The bell hasn't rung yet."
   "Student Council meeting." Hiccup said as he bent down to scoop up his bookbag. He then slid his tray over to Astrid, stood up and kissed her on the cheek. "Eat milady. You'll feel better if you do. Love you!"
   "Love you too Hiccup!"