Closed Doors

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update I completely forgot that I had a homecoming dance last night! But here we go!! Set during rtte.
   One day Astrid burst into the clubhouse. Her knuckles were bloody and she had a bruise on her left cheek. She looked furious.
   Hiccup looked up. "Astrid? What happened?" Noticing she was hurt, Hiccup got over and rushed toward her. But she bolted out the door and ran toward her hut.
   "Astrid wait!" Hiccup ran after her but she'd already closed her door by the time Hiccup caught up. He knocked on her door. "Astrid? Milady what happened?"
   "Go away Hiccup! I'm fine!" Astrid yelled.
   Hiccup knew for a fact Astrid was not fine. "Well milady you and I both know you're not."
   "I am! I'm fine!"
   Hiccup fell to the floor and leaned up against the door, Astrid did the same on the other side.
   Hiccup sighed. "Do you wanna talk about it?"
   Astrid puffed a breath of air. "I was out on my evening flight with Stormfly on a nearby island and we got jumped."
   Hiccup shook his head. "How bad are you hurt?"
   "Not bad. Just a couple bruises and scratches. I'll be ok."
   "Are you going to let me in?"
   "No. I don't want you to see my like this Hiccup."
   "Astrid you know I don't care about that."
   "But I do.."
   "Well, I guess I'm staying right here then."
  ***
   *One hour later. It's dark out. Hiccup and Astrid are still sitting up against the door.*

Astrid sighed. "Hiccup? Are you still there?"
"Mmhmm. Toothless is here too."
Astrid chuckled. "Hi Toothless."
Toothless warbled.
"Hiccup do you ever feel like you hate everything for a really silly reason? You just wanna destroy everything in your path and you're just so frustrated?"
"Yes. Especially whenever we lose against Vigo. But it's ok for that to happen. No one is perfect milady."
   "I'm just so angry with myself. Those dragon hunters shouldn't have been able to sneak up on me like that."
   "It happens to the best of us Astrid. You're ok and that's what's important."
   Suddenly Astrid's door lifted and Hiccup stood up.
   A red cheeked Astrid through herself at Hiccup and he wrapped his arms around her comfortingly.
   "You know I love you right?"
   "Mmhmm. I'm sorry I wouldn't let you in. I was just really upset."
    "I know. Come on. Let's get some sleep."
   The couple went to bed and slept peacefully.