Brrr!!!!

Astrid was FREEZING. It was winter on Berk and she just could not get warm. She had three blankets on top of her and she was curled into a ball, but she continued shivering and feeling the sharp, icy air on her ears and nose.
   "Ohhh I wish Hiccup was here. I'm soo cold."
   Astrid shivered and shook. She tried everything she could think of to get warm but nothing worked.
   Just when she thought she was going to turn into an Astridcicle, she heard the door to her hut open and shut. Footsteps thudded on the stairs and then there he was. Thank Thor. Astrid was very happy to see the auburn fluffy hair and jade green eyes of Hiccup.
   Hiccup saw Astrid shivering and immediately knew she was freezing cold. She'd always had an issue with the cold.
   He climbed into to bed with Astrid and pulled her into him. Her skin was cold to the touch.
   "Oh milady you're freezing!" He exclaimed, beginning to rub his hands up his hands up and down her upper arms.
Astrid felt Hiccup's warmth begin to vibrate through her body. She nuzzled into Hiccup, getting as close to him as possible.
"I don't know why I'm so cold tonight. I just couldn't get warm no matter what."
"Why didn't you come get me? I'm not gonna let you freeze all night Astrid."
"Well that required movement and I didn't feel like moving." Astrid chuckled.
"Of course." Hiccup chuckled along with her. "You're such a goof milady."
    "Yea but at least I'm warm now." Astrid smiled widely, and went to sleep in Hiccup's arms. Nice and toasty warm.