Anything For You Milady

I suck guys. Sorry sorry sorry I suck. I promise promise PROMISE I will get to all of the requests soon! I swear it upon my life!! But I have ideas swimming through my head and I just can't focus until I act on them. I'm terrible I know. 😬😬 But I still hope you will enjoy this. Set during rtte.

  Hiccup walked up to Astrid's hut and knocked on the door. She seemed really stressed and didn't hit one target at practice today. He knew something was up.
   Astrid opened the door and let Hiccup in. They sat on the edge of her bed.
   "So what's bothering you Astrid?"
   "Nothing.. why?"
   "Well you just seemed really stressed out today. And you missed every target at practice. I know something's up.."
   Astrid immediately changed the subject. Hiccup noticed, but he let her get away with it. Normally Astrid would  tell him what was wrong if it was something like the twins, or she couldn't find something, or she felt bad. But she hadn't said anything. And, Hiccup remembered, she had stretched back really far to throw her axe, and had winced the other day. Hiccup thought she had strained the muscle at the time but when he asked her about it when it happened she said she was fine.
   The couple talked for about fifteen minutes or so and then Hiccup decided to see what was really bothering Astrid.
   Of course Astrid and Hiccup never revealed this, but sometimes they would have tickle fights. So Hiccup tickled under Astrid's arm.
   "Hiccup!" Astrid burst out laughing. "Please not tonight I'm really not feeling it..."
   "Astrid?" Hiccup eyed her suspiciously.
  "What?" She asked, playing the clueless game. No way was she letting Hiccup know that she had strained her shoulder muscle. She didn't need him worrying about her when he had battle plans to think up.
   "Astrid you love tickle fights. There your favorite thing. What's going on?"
   Astrid turned away from him and tucked her hair behind her ear. "I don't know what you're talking about."
   "Really?" Hiccup stared at her with the 😐 face.
   "Nope. No idea what you're talking abo-"
   Hiccup reached up and poked around her shoulder blade area. And that did it.
   "Ouch!"
   "Sorry." Hiccup felt bad for hurting Astrid  but he knew it was the only way to prove she had hurt herself. Hiccup made quotes with his fingers. "But you're fine huh?"
   "Alright alright I pulled a muscle. I just didn't want you to worry about me!"
   "Astrid I told you. I never stop worrying about you."
   "I know but.."
   "Astrid you should really have Gothi look at that though. It's not going to release on it's own. You and I both know it needs to be massaged."
   Astrid cringed. "There is no way I am letting her old hands massage me Hiccup! Ew! She had to do it when Snotlout broke my arm during the first dragon race. Never again. And plus she isn't gentle! She hurts a lot! I don't want her to make it hurt worse!"
   Hiccup couldn't believe he was about to say this.. he could easily get chucked across the room.. but it was worth a shot. "Well.. Icouldmassageitforyou." He blurted out.
   "Hiccup normal talking speed please."
   "Well..I could massage it for you. I had to take medical classes in Chief training a couple year ago."
    "You would do that for me?" Astrid asked nervously.
   Hiccup held Astrid's hand. "Of course. Anything to make you feel better Astrid."
   "Well.. alright. But DON'T laugh when I take my shirt off. I have stretch marks on my shoulders from all the excessive training."
     Hiccup shook his head. "Astrid I would never laugh at you for something like that. Plus, you're beautiful just the way you are."
   Astrid turned her back to Hiccup and attempted to take her shirt off, but discovered she couldn't without hurting her pulled muscle.
   Each time she tried it hurt worse.
   "Ow."
   "Ahh!"
   "Ahaha! Ok that's it! I give up!"
   "Here.." Hiccup said while he gently took hold of the edge of Astrid's shirt. "Put your arms up."
   Astrid sighed. "I can't. Great Odin's Ghost this is embarrassing. Just come around front of me and I'll hold my arms out forward."
   Hiccup chuckled. "Hey I know how you feel. Remember when you had to help me get my shirt off when I had all those burns from the Red Death?"
   "Well yea but I've seen you without you're shirt on before."
   Hiccup choked on air at that. "What? When?"
   Astrid blushed. Woops. Cover blown. "The forge when we were fifteen. It was the day where it was like 100 degrees. I saw you sharpening swords without your shirt on and heard Gobber yell at you when your stomach got burned."
   That time it was Hiccup's turn to blush. He also cringed. "Yea that was pretty stupid of me. But uh listen I won't look..uh you know.. chest area. I promise."
   Astrid laughed and held her arms out and bent over. "You're such a muttonhead Hiccup."
   Hiccup gently pulled Astrid's shirt off and turned around while she laid on her stomach on the bed.
   "That's my specialty."
   "Ok Healer Haddock massage me." Astrid teased.
   Hiccup turned and got up on the bed, and placed one leg on each side of Astrid and hovered over her on his knees so he wouldn't crush her.
   "Ok so it might hurt a little at the beginning. But I'll be gentle as I can."
   "I'll be fine Hiccup. Just do it."
   Hiccup began massaging Astrid's shoulder muscle. He felt how tense it was and felt really bad. How did Astrid even move around during the day?
   Astrid took a sharp intake of air and grimaced.
   "Sorry." Hiccup apologized.
   "I'm alright."
   Hiccup continued to massage the muscle until it finally started loosening up.
   "Mmm." Astrid said in content. Hiccup's hands were heavenly against her skin. Slightly ruff from the years in the forge, but kind and gentle.
   "Feel good?" Hiccup asked.
   "Mmhmm. Too the left a little.."
   Hiccup shifted to the left slightly. "There?"
   "Yea."
   ***
   Astrid pulled her shirt on with ease. "Hiccup you are amazing. Thank you."
   Hiccup pulled her into him by her waist and kissed her soft pink lips. "Anything for you milady."
   "Hiccstrid is REAL!!" Heather shouted as she passed Astrid's hut. She'd heard Hiccup say that and she couldn't help it.
   Astrid groaned and hung her head on Hiccup's shoulder. "I'm never going to hear the end of this from Heather."