The Fake Dragon Eye

Dragon's Edge was under attack. The five dragon riders desperately trying to fight off Vigo's men. But it wasn't looking good. They just kept coming and coming no matter how many they took out.
   Hiccup was fighting on the north side of the island, The twins on the west, Astrid in the east, and Fishlegs on the south.
   "Just give it up already dear Hiccup!" Vigo shouted. "We've won!"
   "Never!"
   Vigo turned to Ryker and whispered "Go on phase two. I'll distract him."
   Ryker took five men with him towards the east side of the island.
   ***
   "Ready.. aim...fire!!!" Two men shot a catapult towards Stormfly and knocked her out of the air.
   "Stormfly!!" Astrid yelled. "Girl you're on my leg. Come on move just a little.."
   Astrid frantically tried to get out from underneath her dragon, but it was no use. Stormfly had been knocked out.
   Ryker snuck up behind Astrid and Stormfly with his sword drawn.
   CLANG!! He hit her on top of her head.
   "Pull her out for this bloody lizard and give her to me." He demanded. His servants did so. He threw Astrid's limo body over his shoulder and ran back towards Vigo.
   ***
   "My dear Hiccup just give me the dragon eye and we shall leave you alone."
   "I'm not going to give you the power to kill even more dragons than you already are!!" Hiccup shouted.
   The gang appeared on their dragons. "Hiccup theres too many!" Fishlegs shouted.
   The rest of the gang agreed with Fishlegs. "Alright we need to fall back an-" Hiccup turned his head in both directions and frowned. "Guys where's Astrid?"
   Ryker laughed evilly from the ground. 
   "She's right here!" He said as he held his sword to her neck.
   "Hope you weren't attached to this blonde!" Ryker raised the sword, ready to slice Astrid's throat.
   Hiccups and the gang frantically landed their dragons. Hiccup ran towards Vigo and Ryker and held his hands out.
   "Please! Please let her go! I'm the one you want!Just let her go!" He cried frantically.
   Vigo held his hand out and Ryker rolled his eyes. He had been so excited to kill Astrid.
   "Hiccup is.. is that a tear I see running down your face cheek?" He mocked.
   Ignoring the mockery, Hiccup looked the black haired man deep in the eyes.
   Sensing he wasn't going to answer, Vigo continued.
   "Here's the deal. The dragon eye for Astrid."
   "Well that's  rude!" Tuff shouted.
    Hiccup wiped the tear form his cheek while he had the chance.
   "There has to be something else you want Vigo."
   "Kill the girl." Vigo demanded.
   "Alright Alright here!! Take it! Don't hurt her! Please!"
   Hiccup threw the Dragon Eye to Vigo and Ryker once again lowered his sword.
   "Love is a weakness Hiccup." Vigo said smugly. He took Astrid from Ryker and held her limp form up by her hair with one hand, and held a knife in the other.
   "Vigo no!" Hiccup started for him.
   "Ah ah ah!" Vigo put the knife closer to Astrid's neck. "Not another step!"
   "Vigo I swear to all that is sacred if you draw one drop of blood I'll make you regret it!" Hiccup yelled through clenched teeth.
   "Oh really?" Vigo pressed.
   "You don't want to mess with the woman he loves!!" Fishlegs warned.
   "Yea!" Ruff agreed.
   "You got what you wanted! Give her back and leave!" Snotlout shouted.
   Vigo drew the knife across Astrid's forehead and made a deep cut. "Whoops!" He dripped her to the sand and He and Ryker jumped onto their ship and started sailing away quickly.
   "Astrid!!" Hiccup ran to her and held his hand over her cut. It was very deep and bleeding heavily.
   Fishlegs and the gang ran up to them. "Hiccup go get the dragon eye! We've got her!" Snotlout said.
   Hiccup's vision became blurry and he realized he had started crying. "No. That dragon eye was a fake. Fishlegs what do we do? She's losing a lot of blood."
   Fishlegs whimpered. "Twins go get some bandages and the brown bottles of liquid off my desk. And hurry!"
   ***
To be continued...

Sorry this took so long! I hope you guys like it so far! Part two coming soon! Thank you for the idea @LanaDrew4 !

Go add me on instagram @httyd_hiccstrid_editsandstuff to see some crappy edits😂😂