Annesia

This song is inspired and based off of the song Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer.
   Hiccup wiped his sweaty brow. "She'll show." He reassured himself more than Fishlegs.
   Astrid had left Hiccup for Eret two months ago. Hiccup was determined to win his love back. And today was the day he would do so.
   Slowly the door to his hut opened and Astrid appeared.  Hiccup immediately started talking before he got so nervous he couldn't talk
   "Afternoon Milady." He said. Astrid smiled and sat down in a chair in front of Hiccup's. Then he started singing.       "Toothless and I flew by all the places we used to hang out. I thought about our last kiss.. how it felt... the way you tasted. And even though Heather tells me you're doing fine...
   Are you somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you?'
   Astrid sighed. Gods I've missed him singing to me...
    'Sometimes I start to wonder, was it just a lie? If what we had was real, how could you be fine?"
   Astrid shook her head, starting to cry. "Hiccup I'm not fine. Eret left me I-"
   Hiccup continued, tears in his eyes as well, but his voice stronger than ever.
   " 'Cause I'm not fine at all." Toothless nuzzled Hiccup's knee and Hiccup gained even more courage. Go big or go home right?
   "I remember the day you told me you were leaving." Hiccup reached out and wiped tears off Astrid's cheek. "I remember the makeup running down your face. And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them. Like every single wish we ever made.."
   As Hiccup was about to pull his hand away Astrid grasped it and held it to her chest. Then she shakily began singing.
   "I wish that I could wake up with amnesia. And forget about the choices that I've made. Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to him... and the memories I never can escape."
   Suddenly they both stood up and started dancing to their own song coming straight from the heart. Fishlegs held back a squeal.
   Hiccup sighed sadly as he slowly, gently twirled Astrid and started singing again.
   " 'Cause I'm not fine at all. It hurts to know you're happy, yea, it hurts that you've moved on. It's hard to hear you name when I haven't seen you in so long. It's like we never happened, was it just a lie? If what we had was real how can you be fine?" 
   Astrid came in. "Cause I'm not fine at all. I remember the day I told you I was leaving. I remember the tears pouring down my face. And the dreams I left behind I really needed them. Becuase every single wish we ever made."
   Hiccup and Astrid looked straight into each other's eyes. They both felt a zing as they started singing at the same time, their voices in harmony once again.
   "I wish that I could up all refreshed. And remember all the special things. Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you. And the memories I'll treasure forever."
   Hiccup held Astrid in his arms, she wrapped her arms around his neck, and they kissed.
   Hiccup pulled away and sang so softly it was almost a whisper. "If I could wake up with you right beside me, like all of this was just some twisted dream, I'd hold you closer than I ever did before. And you'd never hear me say... I remember the day you told me you were leaving. I remember the make up running down your face. And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them. Like every singe wish we ever made. I wish that I could wake up with amnesia and forget the stupid little things."
   Astrid wiped away the last of her tears away and threw herself at Hiccup. They fell to the ground and kissed passionately.
   "You'll never have to say that Hiccup. I love you."
   "I love you too Astrid."