A Father's Advice

Don't worry guys Gone part 3 is coming soon! I promise! But I had an idea to use the lyrics from one of my favorite songs so... yea. Let me know if you liked it!

   Tucker had become Chief of the Hooligan Tribe many years ago and Hiccup and Astrid were in their late 60's.
  Tucker was in the great hall with Hiccup pacing. Much like Hiccup used to do when he was upset.
   "What's on your mind Tucker?"
   "Crynn. She was almost kidnapped today. I don't know what I would have done without her, dad. I love her more than anything. I should be able to protect her better."
   Crynn, Tucker's wife, had indeed almost been kidnapped that day. But Tucker, much like his father did in his days,  had saved the day.
   "Tucker I know how you feel. I hated myself whenever your mother was hurt or kidnapped or anything bad happened to her. But you can't let that destroy you."
   "But-"
   Hiccup grinned. "Did you save Crynn?"
   "Well yea but-"
   "Is she safe??"
   "Yes but-"
   "Are your children happy and carefree?"
   "Of course they are. But I almost lost her. I broke down... I almost gave up."
   Hiccup suddenly had a flashback of when he was eighteen, and Stoick had given him some advice he carried with him forever. And he decided to pass it on to his son.
   "That's somethin to be proud of! That's a life you can hang you're hat on! That's a chin held high as the tear falls down, gut sucked in, chest stuck out! Like a Tribe Crest Flag a flyin'! Or a newborn baby cryin', In the arms of the woman that you love! That's something to be proud of!"
   "Dad what in Thor's name? Are you feeling ok?"
   Hiccup chuckled. Confusing his son had to be about the funniest thing ever.
   "I'm fine. Why?"
   "Well for one you just spoke in an accent! And you have never said anything like that before! That sounded like-"
   "A completely different person's words?"
   "Well... yea!"
   "Aye. They were. My dad said those very same words to me when I was feeling the way you are now. Just think about it for awhile. It'll help."
   And with that, Hiccup left the great Hall, leaving Tucker stunned, as he continued talking as he walked away.
   "If you're doin' what you're able! And putting food there on the table! And providing for the Tribe that you love! That's somethin' to be proud of!"
   "Dad what does that mean?! Explaiiiin!"
   "And if all you ever really do is the best you can? Well you did it man!" 
   Tucker had never had a more confusing day in his life.!