Let Me Go

Hiccup was walking through the woods of Berk by himself. Normally Toothless, Astrid, or both would be with him but today that was not the case. He just needed a moment away from his chief duties. To be alone for five seconds and breathe.
Hiccup eventually ended up at the cove. He felt as though someone was watching him. As he grabbed a stick and began to draw in the dirt two figures appeared behind him.
"Hello Hiccup. Did you miss us? We sure missed Astrid." Said an all too familiar voice.
Hiccup whipped around to see Luke and Callon. "Oh for Odin's sake again?! How did you get out?!"
Instead of answering, the men charged. Luke punched Hiccup in the gut and he fell to his knees. His self defense skills he had learned and trained for for years immediately kicked in.
He held up his right arm to block a punch that he knew would be coming from Callon. Callon's fist collided into Hiccup's stiff forearm. It hurt, but not as much as if it would have hit his cheek bone as was intended.
Hiccup jumped back up to his feet and got into a defensive position. Luke charged him and slammed him into the rock wall of the cove. Hiccup pretended to lose all strength, and went limp.
Callon joined Luke and smirked. "You're coming with us mate. And when Astrid gets our Terror Mail she'll give herself to us for you."
Hiccup's blood immediately began to boil. He brought his knees to his chest and kicked Luke hard in the chest, making him fly backwards into the lake.
"You're never going to hurt her again." Hiccup growled. He punched Callon in the gut and then kicked his shin. Callon immediately fell to the ground.
Unfortunately while he was distracted Luke was able to get out of the after, sneak up behind Hiccup, and knock him out with a hit to the head with a rock.
The two men panted for breath and checked their injuries.
"He's stronger than he looks mate." Luke said.
"Yea no kidding. Let's get him tied up."
Luke and Callon tied Hiccup's hands behind his back and carried him to a secluded spot in the woods.
***
Astrid sighed as a Terrible Terror landed right on top of her head. She grabbed the message and it flew away.
Astrid unrolled the parchment and began to read.
'Hello my pretty. We have Hiccup. Remember where I caught you trying to run away from the gun last time? That's where we'll be. Turn yourself into us and we won't hurt him. If you don't, he'll be dead by the next sunrise."
- Callon

Astrid dropped the note and broke out into a run towards the cove. She had to save Hiccup.
***
Hiccup was sitting on a log with his arms tied behind his back and his legs tied together. Luke and Callon sat behind him on another log waiting patiently.
Soon enough Astrid appeared in the clearing. Callon immediately went up behind Hiccup with a knife ready. Luke stepped behind a tree, ready to ounce on her in case she tried any tricks.
Astrid pulled out her axe and ran faster. She could see Hiccup and Callon.
She got closer... closer...closer...
Hiccup realized what was going to happen and shouted as loud as he could "NO ASTRID IT'S A TRAP!!"
Too late. As Astrid ran by his tree Luke jumped out and pinned her. Astrid screeched in pain as she landed pinned on her stomach underneath Luke with her axe strewn away. Luke smirked and got up off of Astrid an pinned her down with his knee.
"Astrid!!"
"Well well we'll hello there Astrid." Callon said in a mockery tone. "So nice of you to join us."
    "Go to Hel." Astrid wheezed out.
   Hiccup struggled to get away from Callon.
  "Hiccup!! Let him go i'm here! You have me just let him go!!"
   "Yes but you would have  caused us harm given the chance." Luke spat. He pulled Astrid up viscously and held her tightly against him.
   Callon smirked and pressed the knife against Hiccup's throat. "Awe too bad. That means bye bye Hiccup."
   "Hiccup!!" Astrid screeched. "No! No!!"
   "Astrid don't do anything for them it's ok!!! It'll be ok! Just don't do anything for them!!"
   "Hiccup you know I can't do that I-"
   "Enough!" Callon demanded. "Now Astrid, either you do what we want or this knife goes slicing through Hiccup's skin like butter. What's it gonna be?"
    It was now that Luke decided to tease Astrid. He loved seeing her suffer. He held Astrid's arm tight with one hand and with the other he gently tucked Astrid's hair behind her ear. He leaned in close and whispered into her ear. Astrid could feel his hot breath on her skin.
   "Oh what a decision. Give yourself up and Hiccup lives, or run away and Hiccup dies." His cold, raspy voice made Astrid shudder. Luke Carreras the back of Astrid's head. "But I'll tell you this.."
   Astrid began to cry. She looked at Hiccup desperately and he gave her a pleading look. To please just let him go. 
   "Hiccup..." she begged as tears cascade down her face and Luke continued to whisper terrible things into her ear and caress her body.
   "It's ok Astrid. Let me go." Hiccup pleaded. Because little did Astrid know is that this whole thing was a ruse. Luke and Callon no longer wanted Astrid. They just wanted to see her suffer. Little did she know they had forced poison down his throat. He would be dead soon enough.
   "Ok I'll do it just don't hurt him!" Astrid screamed.
   All was silent for a moment, then the boys burst out laughing. Callon dropped the knife, Luke let go of Astrid, and they ran off onto the woods. Never to be seen again.
   Hiccup smiled at Astrid as he felt the poison start to kick in. Astrid ran to him and he jumped up, pulled her into him.
   "Oh thank Thor." Astrid panted. "I love you so much."
   A tear slowly ran down Hiccup's cheek and dripped onto Astrid's shirt. He sniffled and squeezed her tight, trying to give Astrid all the love and affection he could while he still had the chance.
   "I love you too Astrid. More than you will ever know."
   Astrid now was in front of the log with the back of her shin touching it.
   When they let go of each other Hiccup wiped his eyes and smiled at Astrid warmly.
   Astrid knew something was wrong. "Hiccup.. why did you tell me to let you go? You would never have said that unless.. and you're crying.." Astrid then realized that they must have done something to Hiccup.
   Hiccup shook his head. "Milady..."
   "What did they do to you?!" She demanded.
   "Poison. They forced me to drink poison."
   Astrid frantically pulled Hiccup back towards Berk.
   "We have to get you to Gothi right now!"
    "Astrid..."
   "She'll know what to do."
    "Milady.."
   "There has to be an antidote there just has to be!"
   Hiccup stopped dead and made Astrid stop as well. He turned to face her and put his hands up to her face,his wedding band with the word 'Always' engraved into it was cool against her soft skin.
   "It's too late for that."
   Astrid shook her head and began to cry. "No.."
   "My system is shutting down. My heartbeat is getting slower by the minute. There's nothing anyone can do."
   Astrid's voice cracked as the tears cascaded down her cheeks and onto Hiccup's hands.
   "No it's not real.."
   Hiccup brushed her tears away with his thumbs and tucked her hair behind her ear. He lowered his voice to a soothing whisper.
   "Even if I wanted to apologize, you wouldn't believe me. So I won't."
   Hiccup wiped his own tears away. As he did so Astrid slid to the ground against the log and hugged her knees.
   "Don't leave me." She pleaded.
   Hiccup knelt down and looked into Astrid's ocean blue eyes for the last time.
   "I don't have a choice baby." Hiccup once again brought a hand up to her cheek. "And you are by far the greatest thing that ever happened to me in my 25 years on this earth."
   Astrid noticed that Hiccup's forest green eyes reflected the forest around them. She cried and put her hands over her eyes. Hiccup gently pulled them off and held her hands tight.
   "I get to die know that I was loved. Not just by anyone. By you... Astrid Hofferson. That right there is the fulfillment of a great life."
   Astrid saw Hiccup wince and she knew he was running out of time. But he ignored it completely. Instead he leaned in and kissed those gentle pink lips one last time. The lips of the person he loved more than anything in this earth. Of his crush. His best friend. His girlfriend. His wife.
   When Hiccup pulled away he had tears glistening in his eyes and his voice was barely there. "I love you Astrid."
    Astrid sniffed and took a sharp intake of air. "I love you too Hiccup." She squeaked out.
   The light blinked out of Hiccup's eyes and he collapsed onto the forest floor. Right where he had been standing the first time Astrid Hofferson has kissed him ten years ago.

Oh guys I'm sobbing. Why do I do this?! 😭😭😭 Well that's another request finished. Hopefully you don't cry as hard as I did!😭😭😭