Controlled Pt. 1

Drago had Astrid. Hiccup had to save her. He just had to.
"Hiccup let us come with you! We can help save her!" Tuff shouted as Hiccup mounted Toothless.
"I'm sorry Tuff, it's too dangerous. I can't risk any of you getting captured too."
And with that he took off to Drago's shipyard.
***
Toothless landed with a thud onto Drago's ship. Hiccup saw Astrid chained to a post and Drago standing next to her along with a couple of guards.
   "Hiccup no you have to get out of here it's-" A guard gagged her and she continued to scream at Hiccup but he couldn't understand what she was saying.
   "Let her go Drago! Now!"
   Drago chuckled evilly. "If you insist."
   The guards untied her and she started walking towards Hiccup. But suddenly Drago started swinging his staff and screaming like the mad man he is. After a moment he stopped.
   Hiccup walked up to Astrid and held his arm out. "Come on Astrid lets get out of here. You're safe now."
   Astrid's pupils turned to slits.
   "Why are you looking at me like that? Come on seriously Astrid we have to get out of here... come on.. I love you, you know that.."
   Astrid whipped her axe out and stood in a fighting stance ready to swing it.
   "Uhh why are you pointing that axe at me?
   Astrid started advancing on Hiccup. He walked backwards and she kept heading for him.
   "Put it... put it down."
   Drago laughed. "Don't you see great dragon master? She's under my control now. She doesn't know you. She will do anything I say. And I've told her to kill you."
    Hiccup gasped and jumped out of the way as Astrid swing her axe. She nicked his shoulder and it started bleeding. Hiccup held his arms up defensively. This couldn't happen. Not to Astrid too. First Toothless and now Astrid.
   "Astrid! It's me! Snap out of it! It's Hiccup!"
   She swung back again. Hiccup summersaulted out of the way and just barely missed being chopped in half.
   "Astrid please don't do this! I love you! He's controlling you! Come on please put it down!"
   Toothless jumped in front of Hiccup to protect him but Drago threw a net over him.
  "Toothless!"
   While he was distracted Astrid tackled Hiccup and forced him to the ground. She stood over him, axe held high. There was nothing he could do.
   Astrid laughed. It didn't sound like her at all. It sounded dark. Evil.
   "You're going to die."
   "This isn't you Astrid. He's got you under mind control. Come back to me... please.. please don't kill me... please."
   Astrid shook her head vigorously and her pupils went back to normal. Her axe fell out of her hands and onto the ground.
   "Hiccup? What's going on? Where am  I?"
   Drago started whirling his staff and screaming again.
   Astrid fell to her knees and covered her ears. "No not again!! Stop controlling me! Get out of my head! Hiccup kiss me! Ki-"
   Hiccup quickly got up and away from Astrid. For her pupils had turned to slits again.
   "You're going to die dragon master. I alone, control anyone and anything."
   Hiccup suddenly got an  idea.. Astrid had never asked Hiccup to kiss her. That must be the way to block out Drago's control.
   He ran up to Astrid, disarmed her, and threw the axe out of her reach.
   "There's more than one way to kill a man." She spat.
    Hiccup ignored her, and pulled her into a kiss. She fought back at first, but then kissed back.
   "No!"
   Toothless fought his way out of the net and ran up beside Hiccup and Astrid.
   "Hiccup you did it! He can't control me anymore! We have to get out of here!"
   Hiccup didn't have to be told twice. He pulled Astrid onto Toothless and they high tailed it out of there.