Juvenile Delinqunets pt1

Berk was under attack. Well... not really. A couple ships were stupid enough to think they could take on Berk. So Hiccup and the gang were defending Berk and not thinking much of it. Especially when Hiccup realized it was a bunch of juvenile delinquents from Berserker island.
   "Evasive action gang!" He shouted. "Take em' out but make sure they can make it to land! I wanna have a word with them!"
   "You got it H!" Tuff shouted.
   "Comin' in hot!"
   Astrid and Stormfly were just about to make a shot when Hiccup saw a catapult from the ship behind her locked on them.
   "Astrid look out!!"
    Too late. The rock was shot out and hit Stormfly dead in her stomach. Astrid was knocked off from the impact and sent tumbling through the air.
   "Hiccup!!"
   "Astrid!"
   As Astrid fell through the crisp cool air, she waited to feel Toothless enclose around her arms and pull her to safety.
   She was never scared when she fell because she knew Hiccup would never let her get hurt. But Astrid was angry. Hitting a dragon like that can cause them serious harm, and they intended for her to fall to her death. And her arm was broken. Greeeaaat.
Biiig mistake guys. Now ya done made the Chief AND his wife angry. You are in for it.
   Sure enough, a few seconds later Toothless snatched Astrid out of the air by her feet.
   Hiccup shouted directly at the juvenile delinquents. "ALL OF YOU DOCK RIGHT NOW! THAT WAS TOO FAR! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED MY WIFE AND HER DRAGON! IF SHE HAS A SINGLE SCRATCH YOU ARE ALL IN MORE TROUBLE THAN YOU ALREADY ARE!"
   "Yea tell em' babe!" Astrid yelled.
   The gang and everyone landed on the docks and waited for the ships to dock.
   Toothless gently set Astrid down and Hiccup went over to her.
   "Are you alright? That was a nasty fall..."
   Astrid felt dizzy and her vision went blurry. "I think my arm is broken."
   Hiccup's face turned to a tomato. "Oh gods. Come here.."
   "Astrid are you ok?" Snotlout asked. 
   "Yea that looked pretty rough." Tuffnut agreed.
   As Hiccup leaned Astrid against Toothless she winced.
   "Sorry. And no guys she isn't. They broke her arm."
   "Ohh crap.." Fishlegs cringed. "They are in for it."
   A shout came from the biggest ship.
   "Oi! We don't have to dock on your ruddy island! We do what we want!"
   The gang facepalmed. Bad idea.
   Hiccup growled and went to the edge of the dock. "If all of those ships aren't docked here in the next five minutes I will hunt EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU down and show you what I think of hurting other people! Now get those ships docked NOW!!"
   Immediately shouts came from the ships, agreeing to dock.
   Hiccup then rushed over back to Astrid. He put three fingers up. "Milady how many fingers am I holding up?"
   "Uh... six?"
   "Oh that's not good.. Fishlegs?" Hiccup said nervously.
   "Don't worry Hiccup I'll take care of her. She'll be fine. It's most likely just shock."
   Hiccup took a deep breath to calm himself. "Ok. Everything's fine. Astrid will be fine..."
Just then the ships docked and about 15-20 teens got off the boats.
Hiccup walked over to them. "All of you sit down." He demanded. When they smirked and told them they don't listen to anyone, Hiccup lost all of his patience.
"NOW!"
They all sat down.
"Of all the irresponsible, idiotic, reckless, stupid things you could do!! What is wrong with you guys! Do you realize you could have killed somebody today?! Or a dragon?!"
The teens all looked to their leader, a tall red head.
"Well?! Did you?!"
"N-no sir." The red head said.
After lecturing them.. well yelling at them, red as a tomato, telling them what he would do if they ever returned to Berk again, Hiccup heard Astrid groan.
All of the teens were terrified now. They had heard of the Great Dragon Master, the Chief of Berk, Son of Stoick the Vast, but they never realized how scary he could get.
"All of you get up and follow me." Hiccup said bitterly.
He led them over to Astrid and the gang. All of the dragons growled at them.
A small blonde girl said "Is-is that a Night Fury?"
"Yes. And if any of you return after I let you go, I'll let him eat you. Now look."
He knelt down beside Astrid, who was now very pale and had her arm in a sling.
"Do you see what you've done? You could have killed her. Do you want to be responsible for the death of a human being? Huh?"
"No." All of the teens said.
"Now how would you feel if you had killed her? Had Astrid not been an experienced dragon rider and not known how to react, or had Toothless and I not been there to catch her, she would be dead. And it would be your fault."
Some of the teens began crying and others tried to shut them up.
"No you all should be crying," Hiccup said, standing up and walking by each and every one of the teens, death glaring them. "What you did today could have gotten somebody killed. Trust me when I say you don't want that on your shoulders. All of the people in front of you," Hiccup gestured to the gang, "are parents. Now how would you feel if someone killed your parents? Hmm? How do you think my kids would feel if their mom died? How do you think I would feel having to go and tell your dad that you killed your aunt Astrid Kylie?"
Hiccup stopped in front of his niece, Dagur's daughter.
She looked up at him and had tears in her eyes. "I'd feel really guilty." She then burst into tears. "I'm sorry Uncle! I'm really really sorry!"
All of the teens gasped and turned to Kylie. "HICCUP HADDOCK III IS YOUR UNCLE?!" They all shouted.
Kylie continued sobbing. "Yes! And Astrid Haddock is my aunt!"
Hiccup shook his head after a few minutes of Kylie's crying. "That's enough Kylie." He said firmly.
"Snotlout, Twins, escort these teens into the great hall where they will wait for the arrival of their Chief."
"NOT DAGUR! He's gonna KILL US!!" The leader of the group cried out.
"Au contraire mon ami. Hiccup won't let him." Tuffnut chuckled. "But he might let him beat the crap out of all of you. After all, you did break the Chieftess's arm AND knock out her dragon."
That got all of the teens crying on the way to the great hall.