Lost

Hey guys! Sorry if this isn't as good as normal. I have little bit of writer's block today. But I can't let you guys down! So here we go!
Set during Rtte

"She's yelling at everyone!"
"She punched me in the face for no reason!"
"She has Stormfly shoot at me and Hooky!"
"That tyrant killed one of my boars!
"Astrid is driving everyone crazy!"
The gang all complained to Hiccup at once. He held his hands up.
"Ok ok guys. She must be going through something. I'll see if I can find out what's wrong. In the mean time just try to stay out of her way."
   Hiccup hopped onto Toothless and they flew to Astrid's hut, leaving the rest of the gang to do whatever they felt like.
   Hiccup knocked on Astrid's door. "Tuffnut if you let loose one more fish I'm gonna rip your throat out and feed it to Stormfly!" Astrid burst out of her hut with her axe held high.
   "Astrid what the?!" Hiccup quickly disarmed her and pulled her wrists together and held them there. "Astrid it's me."
  Astrid gasped. "Oh gods! Sorry Hiccup! Are you ok?!" 
   "I'm fine. The question is are you? You don't seem yourself lately." He replied.
   "What makes you say that?"
   "Well for one thing you almost chopped me into dragon food." Hiccup released Astrid and picked up her axe from where it had fell. He then noticed it was not her axe at all.
   "Uh Astrid? How come you're not using your axe? This looks like one from the arena."
    Astrid pulled Hiccup inside and they sat down on the edge of her bed.
   "That's why I've been so upset Hiccup. I cant find my axe anywhere. Even the twins don't have it. My mom gave that axe to me when I was three. And I lost it. I'm such a mutton head." Astrid sighed and rested her head in her hands. "I don't know what I'm going to do."
   Hiccup patted Astrid's back and played with her hair a bit. "I'm sure it's around here somewhere. I'll go look for it in the morning. Sometimes when we look for things that we really want, we look right over it and don't even notice it. But if it's not yours, you spot
It pretty easily."
  Astrid sighed. "I guess you're right. But I just don't feel safe without my good axe. This arena axe slips out of my hands really easily. If someone intruded, they'd probably take me down pretty easy."
   Hiccup chuckled.
   "What's so funny?"
   "Dragon hunters? Take you down? Just because you don't have your good axe? I don't think so. You'd still kick their butts."
   "You don't know that."
   Hiccup chuckled again and took Astrid's hand. "Sure I do. I know that Astrid Hofferson is the toughest girl in the archipelago. I know that she can knock Dagur out with one punch. I know that she's a beautiful viscous valkaryie that can take anyone," Hiccup bopped her little nose, "down if she puts her mind to it. With or without her special axe..." Hiccup just so happened to look upwards. " Which seems to be lodged in the ceiling."
   Astrid looked up and sure enough, thee was her axe, lodged in the ceiling.
   "Oh for Odin's sake! How did it get up there?" Astrid facepalmed.
   The couple burst out laughing and fell to the floor. They laughed until their sides hurt.
   When he finally stopped laughing Hiccup hopped onto Toothless and grabbed the axe from the ceiling, and landed next to Astrid's bed.
   Astrid jumped onto Toothless behind Hiccup and hugged him tightly.
   "Thank you Hiccup."
   "You are most welcome milady." Hiccup replied as he gently sat the axe down on the floor.
    "Want to go for a ride?"
   Astrid kissed his cheek and then rested her head on his shoulder. "Yes I do."
   "Alright hold on tight. Don't want you trying to fall off again."
   Astrid flicked him as Toothless took to the sky. "Hey that was only one time!"
   Toothless jerked dramatically and Astrid fell right off.
   "Hiccup!!" Astrid called as she plummeted.
   Toothless flew underneath her and caught her. Hiccup smirked at her. "Twice."
   Astrid wrapped her arms around Hiccup and rolled her eyes. "Not fair Hiccup. So not fair."
   Toothless smiled at her. "Oh I am so getting you back for that Toothless."
   And with that, Toothless flew Astrid and Hiccup around Dragon's Edge for their second romantic flight.