Controlled pt 2

Astrid hugged Hiccup tight as they flew back towards Berk on Toothless. Hiccup had just finished explaining to her what had happened.
   "I.. I tried to kill you?"
   "Yes but it wasn't your fault Astrid. Drago was controlling you."
   Astrid broke down sobbing and forgot to hold on.
   "Hiccup I'm so sorry! I can't believe I let that happen I- Ahh!"
   She started to fall backward but Hiccup reaches an arm around and stabled her.
   "Astrid it wasn't your fault. Babe you gotta hold onto me."
   "No just let me fall off. I deserve it!"
   Astrid broke  down crying again and continued scolding herself.
   "Toothless land on that sea stack."
   When they landed Hiccup jumped off of Toothless and helped a weeping Astrid off.
   Hiccup pulled her into a tight hug and stroked the back of her head.
   "Shhshhshh. It's ok Astrid. It's oook."
   They fell to their knees and Astrid squeezed Hiccup tightly. She couldn't believe what she had done. She was so angry with herself.
   Astrid then noticed Hiccup's cut up shoulder and started crying even harder. She cried so hard she was gasping for breath but her throat was so strained and tight she barely got any air into her lungs. Her face turned red as she started coughing and sputtering.
   Hiccup was concerned by this but the only thing he could do was to try to get he to calm down.
   He put his hand on her back and rubbed soothing circles.
   "Slow down. Slow down babe." He whispered.
   "I can't... I don't want.. I can't believe.. I.." Astrid kept trying to speak but she had to gulp and gasp for more air.
   "Shh. You're alright."
   "I don't-" gasp "I need-" gasp "I can't.."
  "Slow deep breaths.. slow and deep.."
   "I can't believe I tried to kill you. I don't want to be a villain." Astrid choked out.
   Astrid rarely cried. Hiccup was the only person on Berk to ever see it happen. And he knew from experience that when she cried she was either truly terrified or discusted with herself. In this case it was both.
   He pulled her into him and wrapped his arms around her protectively.
   "You, are not a bad person Astrid. He whispered into her ear and he rubbed her back and rocked her gently.
   "You are a good person whom bad things have happened to. There's a difference. I love you with all my heart and I know that you love me. It wasn't you back there. It was Drago. It was all him."
   Astrid gulped and wiped her nose with the back of her hand. She rested her head on Hiccup's chest and her last few tears dropped off of her cheeks and onto the grass.
   "I love you, so much Hiccup."
   "I love you too Astrid. Always. Always and forever."
   Hiccup stroked Astrid's hair and kissed the top of her head.  "It's ok. It's over now."
   Hiccup shivered a little. Astrid was a soldier with a strong heart. A warrior when she fought. A goddess when she smiled. But when she cried, it scared the living hell out of him. And that's no lie.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed it! Do you want part three? I'm not sure if I should do a part three or not..
   If you want part three or have any requests let me know and I'll get on it!