Injury at the Forge

Hiccup had just finished making another dragon saddle when Astrid appeared behind him.
   "Ah good afternoon milady." He said, turning around, placing his hands on her waist and pulling her into a kiss.
   When they broke apart Astrid held out an apple. "Here. You must be starving. Did you stop work even once today?"
   Hiccup took the apple and took a bite out of it, pretending not to hear Astrid's  question.
   Astrid crossed her arms. "Hiccup?"
   "Maaayyybe."
   "Hiccup."
   "Fine. No I didn't."
   "I thought as much. You're such muttonhead. My muttonhead, but a muttonhead."
   Hiccup bent down started to put his tools away.
   "I'll always be your mutton head. Hey what do you think about goin' on a moonlit flight tonight? We haven't done that in forever."
   "Yea that sounds great! You are always so romantic you know that?"
   Hiccup chuckled. "Well I try."
   "I love you Hiccup. More than you'll ever know."
   "And I love you mila-"
   CLUNK! "Ouch!" 
   Astrid had bonked her head on the counter when she stood up. She blinked a few times, trying to make the annoying spots that had appeared in her vision go away. She felt blood trickling through her hair.
   Hiccup cringed. "Oo milady are you ok?"
   "Yep I'm fine. Ok let's go for that ride now."
   Astrid turned to walk out of the forge but Hiccup grabbed her arm.
   "Ah ah ah I don't think so. Let me see where you hit your head."
   "No I'm fine Hiccup. I just bonked my head." She held up her hand. "See? No blood." She blinked a couple more times.
   "Pesky spots! Get out of here! The last thing I need is Hiccup fussing over me. He'll worry all night instead of sleeping."
   Hiccup pulled Astrid over to his desk and sat her down in his chair. "Nice try milady but you didn't even rub your head."
   "Ughghhh why do you pay such close attention to detail? You suck." Astrid crossed her arms and legs.
   "Oh shush you. Now hold still..."
   Hiccup gently undid Astrid's braid and moved her hair to the side so he could see the spot where she'd hit her head. And there it was. A shallow scrape, oozing blood.
   "Astrid you are not fine." Hiccup said, worriedly.
   He swiveled the chair around so he could see Astrid's face again. She was rubbing her eyes.
   "Mmhmm." Hiccup crosses his arms.
   "What? Hiccup it's nothing." Astrid really didn't want Hiccup to worry.
   Hiccup knelt down and held her chin in one hand, and looked into her eyes.
   "You're seeing spots aren't you?"
   Astrid blinked several times and shook her head free of his grasp. "No. I'm fine. My vision is fine my head is fine I am fine."
   Hiccup stood up and pointed out the window at Gothi's hut.
   Astrid's eyes widened. "No.  No way."
   "Astrid you need to go get bandaged up."
   "No."
   "I will carry you there and you know I will. Come on.."
   "No."
   "Astrid you are going to Gothi's to get bandaged up. That's final."
   "Make m-"
   Hiccup clasped his hand over Astrid's mouth. "Trust me, milady, that is a sentence you don't want to finish, because you know I'll make you. I've done it before and I'll do it again. Please just go to Gothi's."
   Astrid licked Hiccup's hand. He immediately withdrew it.
   "Eww! Astrid really?" He couldn't help but laugh.
   "I'm still not going."
   Hiccup sighed. "So that's your final decision?"
   Astrid was surprised that he was actually going to let her get away with it. For once he wasn't going to make her go get all wrapped up in cloth and doused in medicine.
  "Yes."
   Hiccup smirked and threw Astrid over his shoulder. "Decision overruled!"
   Astrid lost her breath for a moment as her stomach came down on Hiccup's shoulder. Not as bad as the last time he had had to pick her up like this. The last time he had been wearing his armor.
   Astrid had to admit she did rather enjoy when Hiccup threw her over his shoulder like that. Feeling his strong arms around her legs and knowing he would never let her fall. And she loved poking his back as he would carry her, making him chuckle. But she would never ever admit to any of this.
   "Awe come on! Hiccup you stink!" Astrid hit his back, not very hard, more of like a hard pat.
   "You love me." Hiccup said as he made his way towards Gothi's hut.
   "I do! But that is not the point! I'm fiiiine! Put me down!"
   "Nope."
   "Please?"
   "No."
  They passed Gobber. "Hello Chief! Did Astrid get hurt again?"
   "No!" Astrid shouted. "Astrid is fine! Hiccup is over reacting!"
   "Astrid has a scrape on her head and is bleeding. Astrid needs to be bandaged up." Hiccup declared.
   "Astrid needs to be put down." Astrid began laughing. Even though her head hurt, she suddenly felt mischievous and goofy. She wrapped her arms around Hiccup's middle and squeezed tight.
   Hiccup burst out laughing. "What are you doing?"
   "Trying to get down."
   "Good luck, but I'm not letting you down until we get to Gothi."
   "Ohhhh!" Astrid exclaimed in a deep voice. "Let Astrid down! Thor is commanding you!"
   Hiccup shook his head as he started climbing up the steps to Gothi's hut.
   "Sorry Thor. I can't do that. I'm doing this for Astrid's own good."
   "Thor says you're over reacting,"
   "You know what Hiccup says? Hiccup says Astrid needs to sit still and let Gothi wrap her head up so he doesn't have to hold her down this time."
   Hiccup told Gothi what had happened and she pointed to a chair. Hiccup walked over and attempted to set Astrid down, but she was still clinging to his middle.
   "Astrid let go.." He tried so hard not to, but he just had to laugh.
   "Noooooo! I refuse to be doused in medicine and bandaged up like a zombie!"
   "Milady let gooo!"
   "Nooooo!"
   Gothi tickled Astrid's underarms and she let go of Hiccup long enough for him to plop her down on the seat. 
  "Now sit still and let Gothi help."
   Astrid groaned. "Fiiiiiine."But we are STILL going on our moonlit flight after this!"
   Hiccup smiled at her as stepped back so Gothi could wrap her head. "We'll see."
   "Hiccup Haddock you are infuriating."