Scottish princesses are no good pt 2

Hiccup was telling Silent Sven to keep his sheep outside if they were messing up his hut when Snotlout burst into the great hall with Merida struggling to get away.
   "Hiccup! Merida tortured Astrid!"
   Hiccup ran to meet them. "How?! She's ten times stronger than-"
   Hiccup's blood boiled as he connected the pieces. He ripped Merida away from Snotlout and threw her into a chair.
  "What did you sneak into her food?!"
   "A muscle weakening poison! I also burned her skin with Changewing Acid! And I had so much more fun as well!"
   Speaking through clenched teeth, Hiccup turned to Snotlout Who was slightly startled at this aggressive Hiccup.
   "Lock her up now!"
   "Yes Chief!"
   With that Hiccup pelted to the storage building.
   Snotlout grabbed Merida by the wrists and hauled her toward the building that was built as a miniature jail.
   "Unhand me!" Merida struggled to get away.
   "That was really stupid what you did to Astrid. For one Hiccup loves her so you're gonna get it from him. I've never seen him that mad and I've known him my whole life."
   "I don't care! I always get what I want!"  Merida broke loose and started to run but Snotlout was too fast for her.  He caught her and threw her over his shoulder.
   "Well not this time you spoiled brat. No one cares whether you're a princess or not. You're an idiot if you think you can go to other islands and control them."
   "Ugh! Put me down! I'll have you executed!"
   "Yea. Keep telling yourself that."
   And with that Snotlout dropped Merida in the 'jail cell', locked the door, and left.
   ***
   Hiccup burst through the door of the supply building.
   "Astrid!"
   He knelt down in front of her. "Oh gods what did she do to you?"
    "It's not that bad Hiccup really. She was only able to hurt me because she poisoned me! Where is she?!"
Astrid stood up but her knees immediately gave out. Hiccup caught her. "Astrid I know you're angry but we need to get you bandaged up."
"Hiccup I'm fine. You know I can't stand Gothi."
"Astrid you need medicine."
Dagur cringed. "You know I can't really blame her Hiccup. That old lady gives me the creeps."
Hiccup facepalmed. "Fine. Astrid I'll bandage you up. Just promise me you won't try to do anything stupid when I'm done?"
"Fi- Ahh!" Astrid looked down at her arm where "blonde" had been engraved into her skin. It was turning blue.
"Uh Hiccup?"
Hiccup wanted to swear but he was above that. He'd learned about this in chief's training.
Astrid suddenly started crying out and clutching her arm. "Hiccup what's happening?!"
"For the love of Thor. This isn't good. Ok uh Dagur find some cloth and a bottle of liquid called Blue Blaze."
Dagur started rummaging around in the supplies quickly.
"Ok Astrid it's gonna be alright. Hang in there."
Hiccup wanted nothing more than to embrace Astrid, but her injuries prevented that. Hiccup didn't want to risk hurting her more than she already was.
Astrid cried out again and clutches her thigh this time. It to, was turning blue. "Hiccup make it stop!"
"Dagur would you hurry up?!"
Hiccup rounded on Dagur in frustration of not being able to do much to help. And Dagur knew this so he simply said,
   "I'm trying!"
   Hiccup turned back to Astrid and helped her to stand. He then laid her on the ground.
   Finally, Dagur found the bottle of liquid. "Here!" He tossed the bottle to Hiccup.
   "Oh thank Thor. Astrid this is gonna sting a little bit I swear it'll help." He said shakily.
   "Just do it." She said through clenched teeth.
   Hiccup poured the clear liquid over Astrid's blue skin and her skin started to return to its normal color. Well.. not really. She was burned and cut and bruised but her skin was no longer blue.
   Astrid wanted to scream, but she refused. She didn't want to be looked at as though she were a baby. She sat up and Hiccup looked at her worriedly.
   "I'm ok Hiccup. Thank you. And you too Dagur."
   "Nah don't worry about it Astrid. And by the way, Merida has been sent over seas to live by herself for the rest of her days."
   "THANK THOR!"
   Hiccup and Dagur looked at her with widened eyes.
   "Uh...I mean... very proper punishment."
   ***
   After a few weeks Astrid healed and had no scarring. She was good as knew. And she and Hiccup devoted an entire day to cuddling in bed.