Just Imagine... pt3

Hiccup awoke early in the morning to go and get Astrid's surprise ready. He carried it up the stairs, then took a bright pink ribbon and tied it around it.
   He walked over to the bed, knelt down on one knee, and placed sloppy kisses all over Astrid's neck. When that failed to wake her up, Hiccup lightly tucked her stomach and whispered "Asssstrid. Wake up milady."
   Astrid didn't open her eyes, but she smirked and pulled her knees to her chest to prevent Hiccup from tickling her any more.
   "Milaaaady. I've got a surprise for you." Hiccup chuckled.
   Astrid burst out laughing as Hiccup started kissing her neck again.
   "Hiccup!"
   "Aha she lives!"
   Astrid sat up chuckling and put her hair in a loose ponytail.
   Then she saw it. A baby crib carved from the trunk of an oak tree, with a pink ribbon tied around it.
   Astrid put her hands over her mouth. "Oh Hiccup! It's beautiful!"
   "Think it will do the trick?"
   "Oh definitely! It's so gorgeous!"
   Hiccup chuckled and leaned in close and whispered in her ear "Not as gorgeous as you milady."
   With that he stood up, pecked Astrid on the cheek, and was out the door and heading down the stairs.
   "Breakfast is ready when you come down Astrid!" She heard him call.
   Astrid smiled contently and got up to get dressed and braid her hair. She could not deny, she was the luckiest woman in the archipelago.